• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Compared to KVF deco looks like toy it lacks alot of details but it has better finishing .I just can't live with that decoration. I'm going to buy one when they update the decoration hopefully in V2 or V3

which details are missing? (let alone the keyless which will be added like angus said)

BIONONE

28/4/17
Check post #34. You'll see what details are missing.

well, that the right part above the stem and the connection to the key less is missing and will be added is clear - angus confirmed it.

Now on to the missing details - do you mean the missing finished concave bearings and rubis? Or the finished edges on the skeleton plates (also on the back)?

or the whole structural difference?

Wait... the KVF is a completely different movement and lacks the bearings, rubis and the nice finish in the details... :D

Maybe I dont get it but in the detail the ZF comes across a bit more refined IMHO. Or is the above stated bullocks? dont want to annoy you, i think you know that.

Last edited:

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
well, that the right part above the stem and the connection to the key less is missing and will be added is clear - angus confirmed it.

Now on to the missing details - do you mean the missing finished concave bearings and rubis? Or the finished edges on the skeleton plates (also on the back)?

or the whole structural difference?

Wait... the KVF is a completely different movement and lacks the bearings, rubis and the nice finish in the details... :D

Maybe I dont get it but in the detail the ZF comes across a bit more refined IMHO. Or is the above stated bullocks? dont want to annoy you, i think you know that.

In those comparison pics top is KVF and Bottom is ZF.

KVF has like 3 layers in the deco. Please compare KVF deco with Gen Movement and the refer back to the ZF deco. I am sure you'll change your opinion about ZF beginning more detailed and better finished.

ZF's deco is like the very first RM 35-01 rep that had come out. Don't remember the factory.

KVF Deco is significantly better than the veru First version and the ZF also.

Reactions: XLR8R

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
ZF Deco:
d4958c6c87c82d2e3b4ea2109f3136d1.jpg

Gen Deco:
25b63c5254602e90d6ee79f806077c73.jpg

KVF Deco:
53c1077c8b4d8dbc97703b3a35c35d7d.jpg

BIONONE

28/4/17
In those comparison pics top is KVF and Bottom is ZF.

KVF has like 3 layers in the deco. Please compare KVF deco with Gen Movement and the refer back to the ZF deco. I am sure you'll change your opinion about ZF beginning more detailed and better finished.

ZF's deco is like the very first RM 35-01 rep that had come out. Don't remember the factory.

KVF Deco is significantly better than the veru First version and the ZF also.

now i got you as you mentioned the multi layers ;)

Thanks mate!

Looking forward to the RM011 haha

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Still need a sunlight video... ugghhhh to buy or not to buy...

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
I think the carbon case and crown looks great and the dimensions and shape of the case looks really good as well. Really tempted to pull the trigger but like many, the deco plates are what holding me back...here's hoping for a V2 real soon!

gclass

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/16
Having seen where rm reps where, and where they are now, I think we should try to appreciate the fact we have a case that is quite close to the original one, and the decent screws and crown. I think once we understand the difficulty of building a multilayered prepreg tape carbon case and the carving that goes with it, we can start to like it more.
A while ago, I had the opportunity, to try the split second and the rm 70-01, the first thing I noticed wasn't the movement, it was the case, and its lightness.
This is definitely a move in the right direction in addition to the abd mod.
This reminds me of the jf ap 15400 in comparison with tf version. It's interesting to see the details improvement.

Reactions: Aurasash

aman27

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
29/8/16
I have a carbon version with the gray rubber that i was thinking of selling. Bought it about a month ago from Puretime. Let me know if ur interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I still stand by my first impression

at 398 it would be tempting, at 598 they can go and suck donkey balls

And then try to put in the kvf movt and deco.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
I still stand by my first impression

at 398 it would be tempting, at 598 they can go and suck donkey balls

you can sell the RM strap $900. screws $100 each. Crystal over $1000 then throw other things into trash box. LOL

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Rubber look scary close to Gen ,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk