• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
Just received it from hurk safe and sound.

This is a beast for the lug-to-lug sizing. Might be too big for my wrist haha. I'll wear it for a few days and see. However the finishing is very nice and I love the look of the watch itself. Very cool.

1aHgW.jpg

1aeeR.jpg

1a2PQ.jpg

1ahmS.jpg

1a5t8.jpg

1aA0L.jpg
Is this modded? Or just stock? Been away from the scene for too long but kinda wanna get this RM real bad

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
i puked in my mouth a little seeing that buckle.. _DC_

Haha, yeah it’s not ideal, I’m on the lookout for a propert RM one on the bay until I can get a replacement clasp (not worth trying while UK is on lockdown, been waiting two months for a watch to ship but with zero flights coming in it’s just not happening).

DC

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Hey,

I'm sorry if this has been discussed here before, if so I didn't find it; has anyone cared to replace the faux jewel @ 4 o'clock yet?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Hey,

I'm sorry if this has been discussed here before, if so I didn't find it; has anyone cared to replace the faux jewel @ 4 o'clock yet?

Nope, can’t be arsed, I honestly barely notice it ever it’s such a non-issue that everyone keeps going on about. I guess different things are important to different people?!

The other issue I have it that my RM screwdriver is too large for this size of screws, they are smaller than the KVF ones!

DC

Reactions: majwilliams0308

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Nope, can’t be arsed, I honestly barely notice it ever it’s such a non-issue that everyone keeps going on about. I guess different things are important to different people?!

The other issue I have it that my RM screwdriver is too large for this size of screws, they are smaller than the KVF ones!

DC

A gen spec screw driver should do the math as ZF had a gen sample and stuck to the gen measurements - while KVF repped obviously from pictures as we all know hehe

next question would be How we identify a gen spec screw driver? :D

Last edited: