• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I am fairly certain it this is a "Gen 1" modded Z Factory.

You can tell because the modded Z bezel is extra flaky and shiny, while not faithful to Gen, is how I like it. Also the screws are not darkened. In consequent versions, they also darkened the screws. The crystal looks better than mine though, but that can be manipulated by angled photography ^_^

They look good mate. No doubt about it. 950 for a full carbon would be reasonable, if it had thickness around 14-something. But i'm not sure i'm willing to pay 1050-1585 usd for a rep you know. And i don't know about the thickness.

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
They look good mate. No doubt about it. 950 for a full carbon would be reasonable, if it had thickness around 14-something. But i'm not sure i'm willing to pay 1050-1585 usd for a rep you know. And i don't know about the thickness.

Haha just here to provide accurate info brother. Whatever you decide, enjoy in good health. Personally, I am over the RM035, at the end of the day, no open work/tourbillon movement.

We'll see what new advancements are made with the RM011 whether ZF or ABD ^_^

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Haha just here to provide accurate info brother. Whatever you decide, enjoy in good health. Personally, I am over the RM035, at the end of the day, no open work/tourbillon movement.

We'll see what new advancements are made with the RM011 whether ZF or ABD ^_^

Thanks. :D
I already paid for the V1 ZF. The TD cant change to a V2 because it's not made yet and he doesn't know the timeline.
So if he gets it from the current stock I will get the V1 if not money back. So in a sense fate is deciding for me haha

Last edited:

Kastro26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
Thanks. :D
I already paid for the V1 ZF. The TD cant change to a V2 because it's not made yet and he doesn't know the timeline.
So if he gets it from the current stock I will get the V1 if not money back. So in a sense fate is deciding for me haha

Cheers mate. Im personally waiting for the ZF 11-03. Cant wait till it comes out.

Oh ive posted pics of my 35-02 on the picture thread. Will post one in the sun soon.

Kas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
He did say the "ZF is not real carbon and that anyone who knows real carbon will tell you that"

This is nothing more than a fairly common Chinese sales practice. They will routinely discredit a competitors product in order to convince you to buy their own, it’s one of the things you don’t tend to see if you stick to TDs, but as soon as you deal direct with any dealer in China you’ll notice it.

Here’s a picture of three watches, the top one is the real deal, a Richard Mille RM035. The middle one is the Z+F rep, and the bottom one is ABDs full carbon offering...

01069471-06-D7-4541-888-D-C1-EA07-F156-A0.jpg

I’ll let you decide which one looks more like carbon when compared to gen!!

Ulimately neither watch is getting mistaken for a gen from the front, that’s a fact, the Z+F carbon pattern gives it away and the ABD/Z factory fat bezel and small crystal gives it away. From the side though..... I think you could mistake Z+F for gen?!

DC

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
after seeing a gen rm in person; mind you it was the extra flat rm67-02; The ZF side looks the best over the ABD in my opinion. Also with carbon, there are different variants and processes to achieve it. The ABD based on pics looks like a mold with ridges to simulate the side profile.

daceswithsheep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/19
London, UK
Just Came across this on DHgate. so take this info as you wish. It was marked as V2 rm35-02. slightly confusing as the sticker on it quite clearly says Z but it must be ZF right? looks like the bezel has had a work over and a huge improvement to make it look more like what 'Z maker" & KVF have been doing recently with a far better pattern. Buckle looks like shit but I threw in the photo anyway.

http://
IMG-4732.png

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Just Came across this on DHgate. so take this info as you wish. It was marked as V2 rm35-02. slightly confusing as the sticker on it quite clearly says Z but it must be ZF right? looks like the bezel has had a work over and a huge improvement to make it look more like what 'Z maker" & KVF have been doing recently with a far better pattern. Buckle looks like shit but I threw in the photo anyway.
Unfortunately the Z on the sticker means „Z Maker“ or „Z factory“

It is not ZF/Z+F or whatever we want to call the big player in this game.

Bezel shape is wrong, screws are too big and decoration also doesn‘t match the „real“ ZF counterpart.

hopefully ZF will make a new bezel close to this sparkling marble one.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Unfortunately the Z on the sticker means „Z Maker“ or „Z factory“

It is not ZF/Z+F or whatever we want to call the big player in this game.

Bezel shape is wrong, screws are too big and decoration also doesn‘t match the „real“ ZF counterpart.

hopefully ZF will make a new bezel close to this sparkling marble one.

agreed, but man that carbon pattern is sexy! Too bad no one has modded the ZF yet. My friend may attempt it...

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

http://
IMG-4732.png

HAHAHAHAHA

This is brilliant! The reason I am laughing so much is that this is obviously the Z Factory (not Z+F) which means they are making it now with some sort of carbon case rather than metal case... which means ABD are absolutely full of shit claiming they now offer “custom made full carbon case” when actually it’s just what is being offered OOTB from the factory!

Absolute scammers, and they are charging almost three times the price of what’s being asked here on DHGate!

LMAO

DC

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
HAHAHAHAHA

This is brilliant! The reason I am laughing so much is that this is obviously the Z Factory (not Z+F) which means they are making it now with some sort of carbon case rather than metal case... which means ABD are absolutely full of shit claiming they now offer “custom made full carbon case” when actually it’s just what is being offered OOTB from the factory!

Absolute scammers, and they are charging almost three times the price of what’s being asked here on DHGate!

LMAO

DC

It needs to be analyzed when someone gets this Z version. But it would explain why the ABD has very straight lines in side profile.

Btw this Z version 2 looks really nice. The case looks a bit on the thick side, but the bezel is incredible!

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
It needs to be analyzed when someone gets this Z version. But it would explain why the ABD has very straight lines in side profile.

Btw this Z version 2 looks really nice. The case looks a bit on the thick side, but the bezel is incredible!

There is a review with customer’s pic from a guy in Spain on dhgate.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
It doesn’t look good does it? I didn’t want to come across like a crazy conspiracy theorist about it, but I think my concerns have been proven right, they are a bunch of scammers and the forum was right to stop them trading here!!

DC

Its certainly seems suspicious when two different models sold by ABD are released as a new version by the maker a under 1.5 months later.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Well we are getting closer to CNY the rumored date for the V2, Hopefully something might pop up