• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Id love to but not too sure how to unfortunately

Oh come on mate. Dont go green on us haha :D

Go to clickpix.org or postimages.org

Upload the picture and copy the link.

Come back to RWI. In the bar above in the comment. Click the "A". From the menu press the image icon. Add the copied link in the url.
Remove the 'Retrieve file remotely'.

Click okay. Post comment.

This always works for me. Not sure of the stability of the direct add feature.

Last edited:

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Oh come on mate. Dont go green on us haha :D

Go to clickpix.org or postimages.org

Upload the picture and copy the link.

Come back to RWI. In the bar above in the comment. Click the "A". From the menu press the image icon. Add the copied link in the url.
Remove the 'Retrieve file remotely'.

Click okay. Post comment.

This always works for me. Not sure of the stability of the direct add feature.

way easier than that !

go to imgbb.com

upload the photo

copy the BBCode Full link

paste it here

done

Ifcowscouldfly

Supporter
Certified
25/3/17
Australia
Bit of a weird question, I managed to unscrew the strap lug screws and remove the default red strap. However I can't seem to get them to go into the case and new strap so I can screw them in.

They go into the case by itself just fine, and the new strap by itself just fine, but not both.

I have the same problem with trying to reattach the old strap, so I'm at a bit of a loss. Any thoughts?

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
sFLkm2x
Heres a pic of the watch on a black strap. https://ibb.co/sFLkm2x

Last edited:

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19

After having the watch for a day, the only worrying issue I have thus far is if I shake the rotor I notice the second's hand pauses as it spins. It's still keeping time just the second's hand stops as its winding. I also noticed upon setting the time if I go counter-clockwise the second's hand seemed to go backwards. Not sure if its due to it being a moded Seiko or just a quirk. Other than that it's solid.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Bit of a weird question, I managed to unscrew the strap lug screws and remove the default red strap. However I can't seem to get them to go into the case and new strap so I can screw them in.

They go into the case by itself just fine, and the new strap by itself just fine, but not both.

I have the same problem with trying to reattach the old strap, so I'm at a bit of a loss. Any thoughts?

sounds like it was not quite aligned properly from the factory so it went out of sync when you removed the strap to swap it. I could be wrong but you may have to play around with the alignment. I hope you get a solution.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
After having the watch for a day, the only worrying issue I have thus far is if I shake the rotor I notice the second's hand pauses as it spins. It's still keeping time just the second's hand stops as its winding. I also noticed upon setting the time if I go counter-clockwise the second's hand seemed to go backwards. Not sure if its due to it being a moded Seiko or just a quirk. Other than that it's solid.

Modded in what way? thought it was just a plain Seiko lol

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
A TD who is close to ZF said that ZF has stopped production of this RM35 due to a having to adjust a few details because it is not quite right. This "v1" isn't available from ZF directly any more and will potentially be made into a v2 after CNY. I reached out to a few TDs and was told the RM35 was no longer available, and I heard this from one of the TDs.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
A TD who is close to ZF said that ZF has stopped production of this RM35 due to a having to adjust a few details because it is not quite right. This "v1" isn't available from ZF directly any more and will potentially be made into a v2 after CNY. I reached out to a few TDs and was told the RM35 was no longer available, and I heard this from one of the TDs.

Okay that's unfortunate. I just ordered mine and he said it was in stock. Normally he sends me the QC within 1-2 days and hasn't done it this time. So maybe it's true. I will ask him and let you know.

Were you going to order one as well?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Okay that's unfortunate. I just ordered mine and he said it was in stock. Normally he sends me the QC within 1-2 days and hasn't done it this time. So maybe it's true. I will ask him and let you know.

Were you going to order one as well?

Yeah I asked around to the TDs who accept paypal because Tim/Watchfinder/Fatpanda said he couldn't get it. Li from Jtime told me this info and said he used to be able to get it but not any longer.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Yeah I asked around to the TDs who accept paypal because Tim/Watchfinder/Fatpanda said he couldn't get it. Li from Jtime told me this info and said he used to be able to get it but not any longer.

Okay. I asked Tim too he said he'll check and hasn't answered. So that must be why. Josh from PC said he can't get it because ZF doesn't make it, he was of the impression that only KVF make it. Lastly i ordered it from Andrew (Trusty). He said it's available. I've asked him if he could source it.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Starting to be pretty glad I got mine when I did!!! Although it would be good to see a V2 come out with improvements!!

DC

Reactions: XLR8R