• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to buy screws and screwdriver

Wiuff

Looking Around
27/8/19
Hello guys.

I have just been to Istanbul and bought a rm35 01 rafa model. The screws are not straight in the case and 2 are outside the case a little where can I buy tools and new screws to fix this. Also where do I buy richard Milles that aren't just thrown out of a factory with no regards to quility

Thanks

chilidog

Supporter
17/3/06
I don't think you'll be able to find replacement screws for this, but you can find watch makers screwdriver sets on eBay, Amazon etc.

The Richard Mille factory in Switzerland make some excellent watches - much better than the ones from Istanbul..

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Hello guys.

I have just been to Istanbul and bought a rm35 01 rafa model. The screws are not straight in the case and 2 are outside the case a little where can I buy tools and new screws to fix this. Also where do I buy richard Milles that aren't just thrown out of a factory with no regards to quility

Thanks

Screwdrivers for Richard Mille can even be found on AliExpress. Decent quality to, probably better quality as
your current RM. For better quality RM’s, stick to the TD’s.
They have decent quality RM’s but keep in mind there not gen like. You can always follow chillidog’s advice;-)

Wiuff

Looking Around
27/8/19
Chilidog,

The Richard Mille factory in Switzerland make some excellent watches - much better than the ones from Istanbul..

But also a big difference from 200k euro to 450euro. in price. for at watch, But the screws are not straight which is why i want new screws,

YBK.

What is TDs ?