• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM011-01 Kevlar Velcro strap

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Hey everyone, i am planning to get a KVF rm011 black phantom and want the black velcro strap to along with it. Puretime sells it separately from the rm035-02 but they don't know if it will fit onto the rm011-01. Does anyone have any experience or know if it will fit or not? Thanks!

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Sorry buddy, I did see your PM but had a hectic few days. I know for a fact that the rubber straps aren’t interchangeable as there’s a big thickness different between the RM011 and the RM035/55 case. Not sure if this applies to the Velcro straps too, but I’ve seen the RM011-03 reps offered on Velcro so I know there definitely are Velcro straps out there that fit RM011s

DC

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
KV doesn’t produce Velcro straps and Z Velcro doesn’t fit unless modded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

Is this true of the rubber straps too? I have a KVF RM035 rubber strap and was thinking of buying a modded Z RM035... will it not fit?

DC

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Is this true of the rubber straps too? I have a KVF RM035 rubber strap and was thinking of buying a modded Z RM035... will it not fit?

DC

Needs modding to fit Z

Modded Z comes with strap

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Needs modding to fit Z

Modded Z comes with strap

I’ll download WeChat and give you a shout on the modded Z. Wondering if it’s possible to supply with white rubber AND black Velcro? I’d like to be able to switch it up, and as I have a KVF white strap I figured if I got it in black Velcro I could change it when I like. Also, is Z rubber strap the same quality as KVF?

DC

Last edited:

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
I’ll download WeChat and give you a shout on the modded Z. Wondering if it’s possible to supply with white rubber AND black Velcro? I’d like to be able to switch it up, and as I have a KVF white strap I figured if I got it in black Velcro I could change it when I like. Also, is Z rubber strap the same quality as KVF?

DC

Yes you can order any Color strap combinations

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Alright man thanks for the info so if were to get a velcro strap for my KVF RM011 could i contact you for it?

U can contact me no problem.