Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

RM011-01 Kevlar Velcro strap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RM011-01 Kevlar Velcro strap

Hey everyone, i am planning to get a KVF rm011 black phantom and want the black velcro strap to along with it. Puretime sells it separately from the rm035-02 but they don't know if it will fit onto the rm011-01. Does anyone have any experience or know if it will fit or not? Thanks!

Sorry buddy, I did see your PM but had a hectic few days. I know for a fact that the rubber straps aren’t interchangeable as there’s a big thickness different between the RM011 and the RM035/55 case. Not sure if this applies to the Velcro straps too, but I’ve seen the RM011-03 reps offered on Velcro so I know there definitely are Velcro straps out there that fit RM011s

DC

Comment

No worries thanks for the reply, do you know where to get the compatible straps? Thanks!

Comment

KV doesn’t produce Velcro straps and Z Velcro doesn’t fit unless modded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aurasash View Post

Comment

I think Velcro straps are offered on KVF rm011-03 and rm035-02, the question is if they fit on the KVF rm011-01.

Comment

Is this true of the rubber straps too? I have a KVF RM035 rubber strap and was thinking of buying a modded Z RM035... will it not fit?

DC

Comment

Originally posted by _DC_ View Post

Is this true of the rubber straps too? I have a KVF RM035 rubber strap and was thinking of buying a modded Z RM035... will it not fit?

DC
                Needs modding to fit Z

Modded Z comes with strap

Comment

Needs modding to fit Z

Modded Z comes with strap

I’ll download WeChat and give you a shout on the modded Z. Wondering if it’s possible to supply with white rubber AND black Velcro? I’d like to be able to switch it up, and as I have a KVF white strap I figured if I got it in black Velcro I could change it when I like. Also, is Z rubber strap the same quality as KVF?

DC
                  Last edited by _DC_; 25-08-19, 11:58.

Comment

Hey man idk if i'm not knowledgeable but apparently KVF does manufacture velcro straps

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brand...iyota8215.html

Unless puretime listed it wrongly, do let me know if i'm misinformed!

Comment

Originally posted by _DC_ View Post

I’ll download WeChat and give you a shout on the modded Z. Wondering if it’s possible to supply with white rubber AND black Velcro? I’d like to be able to switch it up, and as I have a KVF white strap I figured if I got it in black Velcro I could change it when I like. Also, is Z rubber strap the same quality as KVF?

DC
                      Yes you can order any Color strap combinations

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan0209 View Post

Hey man idk if i'm not knowledgeable but apparently KVF does manufacture velcro straps

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brand...iyota8215.html

Unless puretime listed it wrongly, do let me know if i'm misinformed!

In China this maker is called RM factory. And KVF doesn’t make velcro 1000%

Comment

In China this maker is called RM factory. And KVF doesn’t make velcro 1000%

Alright man thanks for the info so if were to get a velcro strap for my KVF RM011 could i contact you for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan0209 View Post

Alright man thanks for the info so if were to get a velcro strap for my KVF RM011 could i contact you for it?
                            U can contact me no problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X