• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 67 01

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I take this back. That still believe is Gen.

This is the Rep Legendetawatches is selling.
3da4c81b8e36a62da3e9bc4911fd7fc8.jpg

This side by side pic from Legendetawatches (left) and Gen from Chrono24 (right) looks identical. I think the Chrono second hand on the right gives it an illusion of the subdial at 9 and 6 being closer together.

e8b68e5dcceab0b7c3b9e5dd77986b6f.jpg

Both gen

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
I see... I also see that he has overpriced pieces

PecMan

4/5/09
I see... the only interesting thing is that he has 2 RM035..one from ABD at 750 an another claimed unknown factor for 1.5k....wtf

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
I see... the only interesting thing is that he has 2 RM035..one from ABD at 750 an another claimed unknown factor for 1.5k....wtf

Tell him to take his RMs and his prices and shove it up his you know what. :p

Just kidding

BIONONE

28/4/17
But the carbon looks amazing

His prices are simply out of this world. Nowhere near the reasonable TD price.

Ask ABD personally and he will tell you he sells his watch for 750 dollars. legendetawatch does nothing but make up things to promote his standard pieces... He sells nothing too special.

PecMan

4/5/09
Thanks for the Info bro.. I left the replica world for like 5 Yeats and now i am rusted

BIONONE

28/4/17
Thanks for the Info bro.. I left the replica world for like 5 Yeats and now i am rusted

welcome back - must be an unbelievable experience to see all this high end stuff nowadays... Even if the majority is still nitpicking.

Man... things changed... even when i look 6 years back.

Reactions: littowun and PecMan

PecMan

4/5/09
Imo ... there is no need to buy gens, the quality of the replicas are just perfect, last gen I tried was a 2 tone dytona, I felt that my replica 15400 had a more expensive look and feel. With some little mods like Steves AR and a good quality strap, u are done.
the rest...those little details or flaws...I do not care

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
His prices are simply out of this world. Nowhere near the reasonable TD price.

legendetawatch does nothing but make up things to promote his standard pieces... He sells nothing too special.

I agree with you. 100000000% you should always go with a TD wherever/whenever possible. Sometimes legendetawatch buys out all of the stock for a particular piece. For example, if you wanted a JF RG Schumacher right now, you can only get it from legendetawatch. But then you have to pay that 40% premium fee. And it's a coin toss when JF decides to make another batch of that particular model. Could be weeks, months, years?

I haven't had a successful transaction with legendetawatch. But he held onto my funds of US $1000 for over a month. I paid by bank transfer so not a super protective payment method for the buyer either. I got tired of waiting and told him to refund and he did so the next business day with a bunch of apology emojis :megalol:. That is much more than I can say for some of the TDs here.

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
so we need to wait for a long time to buy a 67-01 from an AD and much longer for a TD.....not nice

kallebo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/16
review:

The watch is the worst copy that I have seen in the world, it does not even resemble the original, for that price it is a very bad copy, the watch looks like a toy, it is very wide and the movements do not work, the seller sent me videos, which the product looked good and was totally another watch, but the watch he sent me is unfortunately the cheapest and the worst thing I have ever seen in my life in copy watches, I do not recommend this seller, he has unfortunately deceived me………………...

lol

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
review:

The watch is the worst copy that I have seen in the world, it does not even resemble the original, for that price it is a very bad copy, the watch looks like a toy, it is very wide and the movements do not work, the seller sent me videos, which the product looked good and was totally another watch, but the watch he sent me is unfortunately the cheapest and the worst thing I have ever seen in my life in copy watches, I do not recommend this seller, he has unfortunately deceived me………………...

lol
glad i didn't have the funds to blow on that.