• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 11 Modders

J_D

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/19
Who are the best ones to reach out to, and are better carbon cases available for these?

J_D

24/7/19
Can a much nicer 7750 movement be put into one of these to be more reliable?

J_D

24/7/19
I'd like to replace the cheap version with a nicer one and know I can rely on the watch more, and also find a slightly quieter version. This thing is pretty loud.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I'd like to replace the cheap version with a nicer one and know I can rely on the watch more, and also find a slightly quieter version. This thing is pretty loud.

What are you on about. An A7750 will look identical to a Swiss 7750. Silencing the rotor can be done by any competent watch smith.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country

I have a Gen Breitling with a 7750. It's not quiet. Have you even done research into the subject ?

J_D

24/7/19
I did some research, and was trying to understand the different grades from real use cases, that's why I asked.

Maybe I didn't wind the watch from initial opening of the box, but didn't expect it to be 4 mins slow overnight.

I'll try to locate a watchmaker that can lubricate it, and see if it quiets down somewhat.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Well I've got a Gen RM011 Sapphire dial for anyone interested in adding that extra touch to their RM's