• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

need help to New Best RM 11-03

Daviddzetil

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
22/7/19
Hello guys . I am new member here. I am saw many posts and little bet was shock .... how you doing modding on RM????? I am trying to buy replica 11-03 from Chines people but they are offer me many models ,I mean 500$-800$-1300$-1600$ ... most expensive they told me it’s real Titan ... but I am not sure . Also they all have very different parts between them and authentic model. 1)Wrong name Richard Mille 2)Different yellow part from right side of the watches 3)Very light green numbers inside front .
I saw many people here doing modding ... but how ? Maybe someone can help me buy good best model and also modding too? Of course it’s not free I understand ... I just want to wearing best copy and looks like real... cause when you know wrong part in your watches you are not happy (((thank you so much

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Welcome to RWI. I see you just joined today and this is your very first post. Here is a list of the RWI Trusted rep dealers who can source you a watch:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers
The rest of your post confuses the hell out of me but I hope the TD information above helps.

Daviddzetil

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
22/7/19
Just Sam many websites ... and found only replica like 600$... and this is not real titan ... it’s I thinks PVD... Maybe someone know where clear I can find best of the best. And also please guys who can do modding reply me