• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to the game

gbossbehaviour

Looking Around
21/7/19
Hi gang, trying to get a rep RM and didn't know there was so many enthusiasts of RM reps also.

Was wondering if y'all could help, I've bought some good reps of Omegas and Rolex's before and really happy with the quality so reps are almost the real deal these days.

Now I'm looking at RM's on DHgate, and these guys are a little harder to figure out what works or not. Like would an RM 055 have all the cogs and wheels working like an original? or just the hour/hands.

I see most of the fall around the $400 range and some around $1000. What would be the difference? the only thing I can see is that the carbon fiber on the higher one looks more realistic than the cheaper ones, but other than that I cannot tell if the movements actually move or are just there for looks.

Also these are the models that come on the ads which I'm looking at, any idea which one's would be the closer to the real thing?
KV rm11
EUR RM027
KV rm53

TheMDK

Horology Curious
20/5/19
I have a 140$ R,M11-03 and it’s ass dude. So bad, lacks so much detail. I would recommend skipping that price range. There is a pretty good following to see the watches you mentioned get improved a little further. The nice ones are in the 400+ range. much better than the 100$ ones. I would steer clear from the gate for nicer watches. Go thru the TD’s and just keep watching “new arrivals” and what people are talking about in the forums.