• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aftermarket Modded KVF RM35 & RM11

Elsing

Horology Curious
1/4/18
Nederlands
Look at the deco plates, same as Z factory, maby the crystall is better...

I had the Z factory version, the minute hand was not running smoothly, it was too heavy. After making it thinner it was running much smoother.

The casing of the Z version was much better than the KVF version. But the deco plates are awfull

As far as I can see it is the same as a normal Z version, but with better crystall and white je wel mod.

I bought the Z factory for 375 incl shipping. I dont get why this so called modded version would cost 1500+ dollars with almost no mods. That is just dumb.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
This is my ABD modded

27bb0b35f86c6aa06b63c9b31ca18c88.jpg

7b78e6f85af5adbc46757e9588f78dd3.jpg

67facb2ad74bd3df3a3bd52f3b617710.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still like fake shit with that stupid diamond on balance wheel and not working open balance work... Lol

J_D

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/19
Still like fake shit with that stupid diamond on balance wheel and not working open balance work... Lol

Isn't this a replica site? Maybe some people just like the basic look of RM watches and pretty much not many people out there are walking around with $250K watches anyways.

Closest I've ever seen a real was in the F1 paddock in Montreal. How about you, since you're an expert?

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
Isn't this a replica site? Maybe some people just like the basic look of RM watches and pretty much not many people out there are walking around with $250K watches anyways.

Closest I've ever seen a real was in the F1 paddock in Montreal. How about you, since you're an expert?

Maybe he could come up with some real contributions for working balance wheel. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Does it look like shit? Yes. Is it the to this date closest RM of all the available reps? Also yes. If makers / modders don't see a market, they simply won't bother.

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12

Why are you even registered on a rep watch forum ?

Not a place where you call other peoples watch ‘fake shit’

Reactions: TheDonSL

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I am trying to said is. KVF been keep using same cheap shit 8215, and been couple years and not any improvement.
Because like you guys don't care and keep buying, that's why KVF won't improv movement. Lol

Funtimezz

18/1/16
I am trying to said is. KVF been keep using same cheap shit 8215, and been couple years and not any improvement.
Because like you guys don't care and keep buying, that's why KVF won't improv movement. Lol

What? Do you not see the CLEARLY upgraded modded forged carbon bezel? Also if nobody buys KVF products then forget about improving the movement, they will just stop making it all together because of no demand.

I don't get your logic?

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
What? Do you not see the CLEARLY upgraded modded forged carbon bezel? Also if nobody buys KVF products then forget about improving the movement, they will just stop making it all together because of no demand.

I don't get your logic?

I am talking about the movement! Lol
p.s. I really happy they did improvement the carbon pattern.
But still use that lack of 8215 movement, I won't wast money to buy it. And if you guy happy buy those BS just buy it. And this is end of conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDonSL

28/12/13
This is not new. This watch is available to buy for over 2 months. I guess they just decided to uploads it on their webpage.

No shit, but it’s now on a TD site. I’m in the game long enough to know that. Just updating others.

Last edited:

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15

I don't get your logic?

So we're dammed if we do, dammed if we dont? haha

I've seen people say "If everyone keeps buying X rep, the factories will see no point in making improvements, they're already getting their money for it." And also, "if no one is buying X rep, the factories will see no point in making improvements for a watch that no one wants."

Funtimezz

18/1/16
So we're dammed if we do, dammed if we dont? haha

I've seen people say "If everyone keeps buying X rep, the factories will see no point in making improvements, they're already getting their money for it." And also, "if no one is buying X rep, the factories will see no point in making improvements for a watch that no one wants."

The way I see it is if people keep buying a certain rep then there's always a chance the factories will improve said model because first there is a proof of demand. With proof of demand comes people who will always strive for something as close to gen as possible hence the factory's option to now make updated versions. A good example would be Noob's Submariner series going up to V9 now I believe.
Some people who owns the most current version might have owned a pervious version first and then either sold it for the newer version or just bought the newer version, either way factory wins. Usually watch with extremely high demands will have improvements and multiple versions (AP 15400, ROO, Rolex daytona, sub, etc)

However if a rep is making no sales in the first place then I don't see why the factories will even consider investing in the time, money and effort on something with no demand.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
If there is no demand there is no clearance of first stock/batch = there wont be any improvement. As simple as that.

Reactions: Lariram

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Legendeta listed this watch and when I asked the price and the factory because movement deco looks good and they said it was "boutique" made I replied it uses ABD bezel set and he said "You can check rwi forum, iam not member of forum." and "Good day" then he removed me from their follower list. Anyways im sorry for if I wasted anyone's time this is the watch that I mentioned https://ibb.co/Ptqz581

Seven7r

24/5/15
Legendeta listed this watch and when I asked the price and the factory because movement deco looks good and they said it was "boutique" made I replied it uses ABD bezel set and he said "You can check rwi forum, iam not member of forum." and "Good day" then he removed me from their follower list. Anyways im sorry for if I wasted anyone's time this is the watch that I mentioned https://ibb.co/Ptqz581

That's actually a really nice RM035 rep! The bezel proportions seem on point, and the case curvature looks improved (the two screws on the top and bottom are now more angled)

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
That's actually a really nice RM035 rep! The bezel proportions seem on point, and the case curvature looks improved (the two screws on the top and bottom are now more angled)

Because it’s gen :lol:

BIONONE

28/4/17
Of course he blocks experienced Rep-Enthusiasts and RWI members because they know about the over priced bullocks he sells as "swiss premium".

Look at the ABD KVF... he wants 1500 for the "set" while a modded watch from ABD costs about half the price which is reasonable for hand finished parts of low quantity IMO.