• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aftermarket Modded KVF RM35 & RM11

rsme

Known Member
8/3/10
Hi how can I get in contact with abd?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VOG-L29 met Tapatalk

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
Contacted ABD about getting an RM011 bezel, but sadly he said he is no longer making those for the RM011

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
Contacted ABD about getting an RM011 bezel, but sadly he said he is no longer making those for the RM011

He does. :)

He doesn’t produce any bezels he mods them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
Well he's is saying otherwise...

Before he send any replies he uses a chinese software to type in mandarin to translate into English. Lol. Well known fact such translations are never accurate. What he actually meant is he doesn’t produce bezels. For him to mention he only does certain models is because the current batches of 11 has very bad carbon pattern on the bezel and even after modding it the results are not as good. Still trying to get the proper versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: littowun

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
Before he send any replies he uses a chinese software to type in mandarin to translate into English. Lol. Well known fact such translations are never accurate. What he actually meant is he doesn’t produce bezels. For him to mention he only does certain models is because the current batches of 11 has very bad carbon pattern on the bezel and even after modding it the results are not as good. Still trying to get the proper versions.

Ah, thanks for the clarification

Reactions: Aurasash