• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tourist mugged of his RM should've bought a rep

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Me and my girl friend had gone south of Tijuana to some Cathedral we stopped at to take pics , we had one of those cardboard disposable cameras.

This little Mexican boy with a donkey told us he would take our picture , for either an American 50 cent piece (they were getting rare at that time ) or a US dollar bill .

i didnt have a 50 cent piece , so i agreed on a dollar .

he told us to get in the fountain and he would take our pic . (everyone was doing it )

we took our shoes off and got in the fountain , and turned around and saw him running away .

he left the donkey , but made off with my $6 dollar camera and my dollar bill :(

we just laughed at eachother (me and my old lady )

....walked into that one , i guess

Did you keep the donkey?

Reactions: Aquanautilus

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Did you keep the donkey?

WTF was i gonna do with a donkey ?

LMAO , it could have been way worse , he could have stole our shoes too !

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
WTF was i gonna do with a donkey ?

LMAO , it could have been way worse , he could have stole our shoes too !

But you still would’ve had a donkey. In that Situation, Id rather have the donkey. He was basically making you a present since the donkey probably was more valuable than the 6 Dollar cam.

Also, if he stole your shoes, you could’ve used the donkey to ride home

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
But you still would’ve had a donkey. In that Situation, Id rather have the donkey. He was basically making you a present since the donkey probably was more valuable than the 6 Dollar cam.

Also, if he stole your shoes, you could’ve used the donkey to ride home

we still had the car dude ....lol

im not gonna drive a donkey 100 miles north , hell, he would not have fit in the trunk even , plus then id have to feed him

Reactions: afors

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
we still had the car dude ....lol

im not gonna drive a donkey 100 miles north , hell, he would not have fit in the trunk even , plus then id have to feed him

Hmmm... idk. I would've considered keeping the donkey.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
But you still would’ve had a donkey.

Come on Q..... The donkey was stolen also! If Dave would have been busted by the Federales for driving a stolen donkey, he would have been sent to jail and had something else stolen......

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Come on Q..... The donkey was stolen also! If Dave would have been busted by the Federales for driving a stolen donkey, he would have been sent to jail and had something else stolen......

Not like the donkey has the owner or a serial number engraved anywhere. Could've just said you traded it for a camera and a dollar.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Not like the donkey has the owner or a serial number engraved anywhere. Could've just said you traded it for a camera and a dollar.

I didnt think of that! Sounds like you have stolen a donkey or two in your lifetime Q!

Reactions: Aquanautilus

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
My sympathy flew out the window when I read 22 from Azerbaijan. That place is a kleptocracy. If anyone should be getting sympathy its the people of Azerbaijan.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Maybe the donkey was part of the scam, I’ve read about those kinds.

actually you could have been right , i did wait around for a while waiting for him to come back for it , but then the donkey just started wandering away , i wasnt going to follow it , Lord know where that would have led me ...

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
I think the guy tried to commit insurance fraud. He thought you would steal his fully insured donkey.

QueTip you got an alibi of your wareabouts during the time Raddave was in Mexico?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14