• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW RM35 with updated NTPT carbon pattern, thickness & white crystal

Hde504

Horology Curious
20/11/16
I really dont know to be honest

the link opens on my laptop normally though

I dont think it’ll be available anytime soon though since its a chinese P2P site

slashFAslash

21/7/18
I'd ask one of the TD's if they could source it for you, I just pasted to link into my chinese shopping forwarding service site and it said "seller does not accept returns" so no B&S safety etc.

Hde504

Horology Curious
20/11/16
Hahahaha sorry , was driving while replying anyways thanks Thanks again whether you would or you did ????

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
The RM 035 , this last one , from ZF, can have a better case shape, Real f.c. crown , better crystal AR and rubber strap. Also can have bad looking F.C. case finish , bad movement. So I came to a conclusion .... IT is impossible to detect the case shape difference , and you know what I mean, and I think the case finish (forged carbon) is the most important thing about the watch, is like if u have an ugly face but you are a beautiful person on the inside... tell that to a girl, she Will send you to hell and keep to good looking Man that is actually a bad boy. Imagine if your penis is huge but little curved... would you rather that ...or a small penis but perfect shape? Ask your wife pls . Anyways... this is my humble opinión and probably the most important opinión in this forum

Reactions: Aurasash

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
The RM 035 , this last one , from ZF, can have a better case shape, Real f.c. crown , better crystal AR and rubber strap. Also can have bad looking F.C. case finish , bad movement. So I came to a conclusion .... IT is impossible to detect the case shape difference , and you know what I mean, and I think the case finish (forged carbon) is the most important thing about the watch, is like if u have an ugly face but you are a beautiful person on the inside... tell that to a girl, she Will send you to hell and keep to good looking Man that is actually a bad boy. Imagine if your penis is huge but little curved... would you rather that ...or a small penis but perfect shape? Ask your wife pls . Anyways... this is my humble opinión and probably the most important opinión in this forum

:giggle:

big penis, curved penis, small penis aside, hope your family is safe and sound. Seems like you were able to figure it out and reach [redacted]

hgajh.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Hi all, I received this RM35 02 just before the latest $598 version came out Case shape is excellent as you say but the front was really rounded off. However, with a little effort I was able to re-finish it to get a much better result:
Last pic is with revised 5 star screws!
RM35-02-NO1.jpg

RM35-02-NO2.jpg

RM35-02-NO3.jpg

RM35-02-NO4.jpg

Last edited:

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Hi all, I received this RM35 02 just before the latest $598 version came out Case shape is excellent as you say but the front was really rounded off. However, with a little effort I was able to re-finish it to get a much better result:
Last pic is with revised 5 star screws!
RM35-02-NO1.jpg

RM35-02-NO2.jpg

RM35-02-NO3.jpg

RM35-02-NO4.jpg

So this is the NT factory version according to my sources. I had placed an order for this but hadn’t transferred payment so managed to switch last minute to the new ZF. Interesting to see this in the flesh though. You’ve had the white jewel mod done too?!?

DC

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Hi DC, it had the white jewel mod straight from the factory even though the pic on Puretime showed it with the pink jewel, so I am wondering if the latest Z+F version will also incorporate that mod too.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Hi DC, it had the white jewel mod straight from the factory even though the pic on Puretime showed it with the pink jewel, so I am wondering if the latest Z+F version will also incorporate that mod too.

Lets wait and see, I can’t wait to get my QC never mind the actual watch :)

DC

Reactions: littowun

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Thanks litto... I was gonna buy the New ZF ... then I saw pics and videos from ABD .. I went ABD

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Lets wait and see, I can’t wait to get my QC never mind the actual watch :)

DC

I agree, sometimes waiting for the QC pics is the hardest of all. I too am waiting on QC for a Z+F, as soon as I saw that carbon mid case I was sold. If they bring out an RM 011 with improved case just as that arrives, I’ll go nuts! This is the month I decided I would not buy any more watches..............