• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM001 V2 JB factory (update)

baldocd

secretly judging your watch
Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
hi, was thinking to buy this from one of the TD and they said it is available in the brush SS. my question is: does those TD knows how to check the torque and power reserve marker functions?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
hi, was thinking to buy this from one of the TD and they said it is available in the brush SS. my question is: does those TD knows how to check the torque and power reserve marker functions?

Torque doesn’t work, it is only a mirror reading of the power reserve ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

baldocd

Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
Torque doesn’t work, it is only a mirror reading of the power reserve ;)

Gosh thank you so much!
Well again, does they check the power reserve hands and the mirror hands? How do i know? Haha

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Gosh thank you so much!
Well again, does they check the power reserve hands and the mirror hands? How do i know? Haha

Your TD should check every function of the watch is working. Don’t hesitate to ask pictures in various positions ;)

baldocd

Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
Keep us posted when you get your QC pictures and when you get the watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got the QC pics. Quite dissapointing that they change the shape of the screws. The current screws does not look right for RM001. I like the older version of screws so i asked them to check if there is any older version screws available. Other than the screw problem, the watch tested +/- 12 seconds per day. Is it okay or not okay?
70661d0f0057498a52b13c21eda01851.jpg

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Got the QC pics. Quite dissapointing that they change the shape of the screws. The current screws does not look right for RM001. I like the older version of screws so i asked them to check if there is any older version screws available. Other than the screw problem, the watch tested +/- 12 seconds per day. Is it okay or not okay?
70661d0f0057498a52b13c21eda01851.jpg

Can’t help you mate. Maybe the owners of this fine piece might chip in

baldocd

Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
Can’t help you mate. Maybe the owners of this fine piece might chip in

My TD sent back the unit to be replaced with the correct screws (hopefully). In the mean time... any owner here that can help me with the size of the lug straps? Am planning to make a custom leather strap if its even possible lol.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
My TD sent back the unit to be replaced with the correct screws (hopefully). In the mean time... any owner here that can help me with the size of the lug straps? Am planning to make a custom leather strap if its even possible lol.

You will be in safe hands with [mention]SMP_lover [/mention]

Velcro is the best with RM001 IMHO

baldocd

Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
another question: has anyone ever tried to switch between the top and bottom 4 prong screws in the front with the 5 prong screws in the back case? Is it possible?

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Does anybody have any experience with the black PVD coated version? Weighing up between this and the BSS version. Curious how durable and scratch resistant the PVD coating is over time.

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14
Hi guys, just ordered a cheap velcro strap from taobao. Question, do we need to remove the 5 prong screws to change straps. I haven't buy the screw drivers yet lol

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Hi guys, just ordered a cheap velcro strap from taobao. Question, do we need to remove the 5 prong screws to change straps. I haven't buy the screw drivers yet lol

Yes you need the RM screwdriver for the 2 bottom and 2 top screws

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14

We only need the 4 prong screwdrivers, no need to remove the 5 prongs screws correct ?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Does that magically undo the springbar inside the case? You are aware, that the JBF 001's construction is completely different to how a gen would work, right?!

We only need the 4 prong screwdrivers, no need to remove the 5 prongs screws correct ?
No, you need to remove the caseback to be able to access the springbars, since that's the way the strap is secured on this piece. The strap securing isn't like it is on the gen fit with the screws and inserts but it's secured with a springbar.

Someone on here fit a KVF velcro once IIRC, I can't remember how he did it though. Spatiumtemporis

Reactions: legend