• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM027 & RM052 real tourbillon

thewatchguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
25/7/19
zlys8.jpg

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
question to buyers: 1 year after your watch is it still so reliable? does the movement still hold its ground? Thank you

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Very interested in this new release. I emailed PureTime to see if they known the difference between the 2019 EURF and this new version. It looks almost identical to me. Most likely it is EURF V2, but I will post what PureTime replies with.

Reactions: Pdatoon

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
PureTime emailed back and said they think at first glance there is different style lettering font on the dial on the newer RM027. They were not certain yet if this was an EURF V2 or from a new factory. They also said they would do some more research on it and get back to me.

I looked at the lettering fonts and cannot see much of a difference.

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
PureTime emailed back and said they think at first glance there is different style lettering font on the dial on the newer RM027. They were not certain yet if this was an EURF V2 or from a new factory. They also said they would do some more research on it and get back to me.

I looked at the lettering fonts and cannot see much of a difference.

Thank you for the info mate. Quite intringuing

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
That's an exaggeration, but it can be heard, especially if the face of the watch is turned towards your ear.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
What are you asking is still not available?
Sead got me a EUR RM027 a few months ago.