• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Help with QC Pic

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
I think that’s showing the watch running +7 seconds a day. Other more knowledgeable members can probably explain it better.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
This is a timegrapher pic, it's meant to show you how your movement is running :

VITR9b.jpg

Time keeping or deviation is how your watch is keeping the time, in your pic, your watch will gain approximately 7second per day
Amplitude is an indication of the running of your movement, you have a correct amplitude here
Beat error is within correct value too
Everything else isn't really a concern, but now that you have the term you can do some research on them if you wish to know more about them :)

Be aware that those are given for the watch in the current position, those data will vary during the day and how the watch is positionned, hence why on gen you see often the indication "adjusted in X positions" they try to achieve the better result possible in all the positions they regulate the watch for

Fe3lingz

Horology Curious
5/3/19
Germany
Thy for the fast replay... i accepted the pic without any information but now its fine :) i mean there is no 100% rebuilded watch right ?

ZanderXS

Horology Curious
10/3/19
So sorry, I had my movement picture as well and I didn’t understand but I approved it as I asked QC to check for me and she said it’s all good. It is a RM055, 31s/d, 0.0ms, 265, miyota movement.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI