• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking at getting first RM

Raymondjubb87

Horology Curious
29/3/19
HI ???????? . New to the forum. Nice to find a place with plenty of knowledge about these reps.

So I'm looking at picking up my first RM rep, actually it’ll be my first rep of any brand.

As with most most of you here I’m drawn to RM for the beautiful designs and how great they look on the wrist.

This is the model I’m looking at picking up
https://puretime.io/watch-brands/ri...r-hands-on-black-rubber-strap-miyota8215.html

I’ve noticed pure time being mentioned in a few threads. Are most of you guys picking up your watches from here? If not, where else Would you recommend?

Also, if anybody has the RM055 I’d love to see some photos/vids so I can get a good idea of what to expect.

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
I bought a few from Pure Time and they are very reliable and trustworthy, I’m actually also looking to get an RM055 soon haha

deuceshoes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
I wish I were cool enough to pull of an RM. Even if I wanted to buy a gen, I don't think I am near cool enough to wear one.

Raymondjubb87

Horology Curious
29/3/19
I wish I were cool enough to pull of an RM. Even if I wanted to buy a gen, I don't think I am near cool enough to wear one.

Haha to be honest I’ve never seen one in person but I just find them so beautiful! Hopefully tonme it will look and feel great because that’s all that matter at the end of the day. If I look like an arse to others then that’s their problem haha.

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
I work at the airport and I’ve actually seen quite a few passengers wearing RM. I’m just going to assume they are gen because they were all flying business or first class lol

Reactions: Raymondjubb87