• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM 35-01 Z (not ZF) ready

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Curve looks better than KVF to be honest. I think you are over estimating how curved the gen is, the gen is really not really that curved, it’s maybe slightly more curved towards the very ends of the bezel, but the caseback is virtually flat until the very ends!!

DC

Probably. I only saw gens on windows display... and the back was not easily seen... the bezel looked quite “bent” to me in real life, more than on pics.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Curve looks better than KVF to be honest. I think you are over estimating how curved the gen is, the gen is really not really that curved, it’s maybe slightly more curved towards the very ends of the bezel, but the caseback is virtually flat until the very ends!!

DC

84-B94-C66-70-A6-450-F-8-C1-B-01-AC554-A7229.jpg

Gen on top, mystery factory on bottom, really not that different in terms of curvature!!!

What is noticeable is thickness!

DC

Last edited:

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
That’s it! The same curve on a thinner case looks more curved “relatively” to the case as a whole :)

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
If it's real ZF, I think ZF are wasting time and money to make another ugly rep. And no point at all if don't mod the movement with real work open balance wheel. It's just still same shit with kvf one, what's the point to release it?? Lol

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I was also told by a chinese insider that this is of course not from ZF.

anyways i have to admit the NTPT pattern looks great for the first time! (Not speaking about the glowing in the dark McDonough abomination)

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
I was also told by a chinese insider that this is of course not from ZF.

anyways i have to admit the NTPT pattern looks great for the first time! (Not speaking about the glowing in the dark McDonough abomination)

Any idea which factory this is from? Like you said the carbon does look like an improvement

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
ZF or not this is by far the best case we’ve seen, aside from the pink jewel the rest looks on too (no worse than KVF at least) so a worst it’s like KVF but with spot on carbon pattern... if it comes out on Velcro strap then count me in!!!

How long before we see it available through TDs do we think?

DC

Velcro it is..

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
I love the improvement in the carbon pattern, one step closer to a very good RM rep.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
That’s not ZF... best to do your homework first...

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
My dealer can’t find this, it’s driving me mad, I really want it!!!!

How long do we have to wait :(

DC