• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM 35-01 Z (not ZF) ready

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Zelgadus to be honest, I’m not sure which factory mine is. I sent Tim a picture of a Z factory with a good carbon pattern and asked him to get me one like that.
I would find a picture of the 35 or 55 with a good pattern and send it to him asking to find you one as close to that as possible

Yeah, that one looks awesome.

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
With some photo enhancement
33f9bcc89c4a4e48571d46401deb6123.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Zelgadus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/16
Zelgadus to be honest, I’m not sure which factory mine is. I sent Tim a picture of a Z factory with a good carbon pattern and asked him to get me one like that.
I would find a picture of the 35 or 55 with a good pattern and send it to him asking to find you one as close to that as possible

Gotcha, I paid Tim to get me a 35-01 today. Hopefully mine looks as good as the gen. Can't wait. <3

slashFAslash

21/7/18
This is one of these reps that you wear to an Ibiza vacation to attract gold diggers while only ordering tap water in the club because everything else would bankrupt you there. :laughing:

Big fan of the black carbon with the red strap, keep the pics rolling when you get the watches guys!

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA

How much you paid Tim if I may ask?

Mattipulation

Horology Curious
11/6/19
Hey guys, the sticker on my rm35-01 says Z Factory, everyone else's has just said Z, I told Tim that I specifically asked for a watch made by Z and he replied, "The watch is from Z factory, there is only one Z factory. Once we have the watch here, I will provide for you QC photos". So my question is do you guys think this is the same as the other watches received by members which are labelled 'Z'?

Last edited: