• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM 35-01 Z (not ZF) ready

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
498f9fc475d201f6a4b3ce4aeef3037d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jcher

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
anybody got an idea when it is going to be realesed ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starbox

Known Member
17/2/12
Maybe they will finally make it with manual winding and more thinner..

JuBaMaBo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/17
Full flaws sadly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hard to compare from the pictures to the KVF version. Curious what the dimensions are. The details on the case are nicer than KVF f at the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
ZF or not this is by far the best case we’ve seen, aside from the pink jewel the rest looks on too (no worse than KVF at least) so a worst it’s like KVF but with spot on carbon pattern... if it comes out on Velcro strap then count me in!!!

How long before we see it available through TDs do we think?

DC

Reactions: JuBaMaBo

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
ZF or not this is by far the best case we’ve seen, aside from the pink jewel the rest looks on too (no worse than KVF at least) so a worst it’s like KVF but with spot on carbon pattern... if it comes out on Velcro strap then count me in!!!

How long before we see it available through TDs do we think?

DC

I take it back, looked again and dial/movement are not close to KVF, they are not as good... that case though, I’m still tempted!

DC

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
New RM 35-01 ZF ready

I take it back, looked again and dial/movement are not close to KVF, they are not as good... that case though, I’m still tempted!

DC

Aside from that, Angus never announced that they were planning on making a 035. Only the 011 and 052.

But indeed this is still the best carbon pattern i have seen so far!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Case shape (curve) is still off.

Curve looks better than KVF to be honest. I think you are over estimating how curved the gen is, the gen is really not really that curved, it’s maybe slightly more curved towards the very ends of the bezel, but the caseback is virtually flat until the very ends!!

DC