• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best RM rep to buy?

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
I'm a relative nooB to RM, but I figure most of us are. Please enlighten me (maybe others would like to know too) if I'm wrong...
Most RM reps have frozen gears, i.e. They look good in pics, but in videos and real life it's very apparent from the wrist that it's a rep to anyone who knows about RM.

Therefore is something like an RM10 (time only), or an RM001 (working tourby) most accurate in this sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
RM001 is the best and as I said before, only a handful of people would have seen a Gen.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Dissquared

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/1/17
i ask in to many threads: how is the weight? does it feel gen-like?

APRMUSA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/18
Kvf 35 series,kvf 011 ceramic kvf 055 kvf 11-03

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
I really like RM watches but I don't feel like rocking one because of the price tag but I still wish I could wear a RM035. Any alternative as a homage watch ? or a non-branded version ? Thx

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Assuming they are still available, buy an RM001.

I’ve gone through countless RMs, had RM055s, an RM027-02, an RM011, several RM035s... none have felt quality enough, all been too bulky and tall... but then the RM001 came along and everything was right with the world!!!!!

Slim (well slim for an RM at 14.5mm) nicely curved (most RM reps don’t get the curve of the case right) and best of all is a real actual working tourbillon!

Winner winner chicken dinner!!

DC

Reactions: sunrayminor

kelvinmd99

Supporter
Certified
22/1/19
I would recommend an rm 011 I have two rm 35 and the miyoya movement is very much visible under the faux gears. Carbon cases are crap unless u get the white quartz ntpt which is impossible to find at any TDS. Rm 11 main flaw is the month wheel which doesn’t move but the titanium/steel version u get a real wheel which is frozen in place. Rm001 is great but much pricier and harder to service but is slim unlike rm 11. No perfect rep or near perfect rep unfortunately.

leeeung

Looking Around
27/4/19
Hey guys, im new here, popping my RWI cherry with this post lol. I've tried searching for info about H-maker RMs but haven't found anything. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts about this factory?

I came across it on a non-TD website (rm35-01 on findreplicawatches.me). thought the FC looked as good as z-factory and there wasn't a pink jewel!

leeeung

Looking Around
27/4/19
oh and the thickness is allegedly 14.05mm.

prob easier if i posted the link , but i wasn't sure if i was allowed to.

Reactions: heav3nz

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
oh and the thickness is allegedly 14.05mm.

prob easier if i posted the link , but i wasn't sure if i was allowed to.

This is a scam website, DO NOT buy from this site!!!

The pictures of the RM035-01 that you mention are pictures of a gen, there is no rep of an RM35 that is less than 16mm!

DC

leeeung

Looking Around
27/4/19
Thanks DC. Makes sense why no one was talking about it.

Were you happy with your QC pics from z factory?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Thanks DC. Makes sense why no one was talking about it.

Were you happy with your QC pics from z factory?

No, carbon pattern on my QC was nowhere near as good as in pictures I’d seen so I rejected it, but as it wasn’t technically a factory issue I just got a credit which I’m putting towards the purchase of the RM027.

DC

buohazard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/18
No, carbon pattern on my QC was nowhere near as good as in pictures I’d seen so I rejected it, but as it wasn’t technically a factory issue I just got a credit which I’m putting towards the purchase of the RM027.

DC

Btw where you bought ? Z factory