• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally got my first Richard millie

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
That's the one. I don't know why they have it up as 35-02 but that's the 01. 01 has a closed case back and the gen has a manual movement. Rep has an automatic movement but you can't see it - closed case back - so it's okay for me. You can open it up and remove the rotor if it annoys you.

Thanks for confirming. Thought it was the 35-01. I can see they don't have the RM35-02 with the open back with a velcro strap on their website so I may email them and see if that can be done.

What do you mean by 'rep has an automatic movement but you can't see it - closed case back - so it's okay for me. You can open it up and remove the rotor if it annoys you'? Sorry, I'm new to all of this this. Does your rep have the moving piece in the watch? Is this what you mean? If you could elaborate what you mean exactly, that would be appreciated. Thank you. :)

Ramone50000

Horology
10/5/18
The gen 35-01 has a manual wind movement while the rep has an automatic movement in it. No, the gears you see in a rep RM are faux. The Miyota movement is cleverly hidden behind the gears.

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
Have you tried any external photo sites where you can send the link? Interested to see yours in person. Would you recommend for the price, etc? Thanks. :)

I got mine for $428 I think it's a reasonable price

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
I got mine for $428 I think it's a reasonable price

Thanks man. May I ask where are you from and how long did it take to be delivered? How long have you had it and is it still working perfectly fine? And are you talking about PureTime RM35-01 or 02? Thanks and apologies for all of the questions. :)

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
Thanks man. May I ask where are you from and how long did it take to be delivered? How long have you had it and is it still working perfectly fine? And are you talking about PureTime RM35-01 or 02? Thanks and apologies for all of the questions. :)

Yes I got my RM35-02 from Puretime. I’m from Canada and I got the QC pictures two days after I placed my order and after I approved of it, it was shipped two days after. It took around one week for me to received the package once it was shipped.

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
Yes I got my RM35-02 from Puretime. I’m from Canada and I got the QC pictures two days after I placed my order and after I approved of it, it was shipped two days after. It took around one week for me to received the package once it was shipped.

Thanks man, sounds good. Did you get rubber or velcro strap? I've emailed but they are away until 12th Feb for CNY. I've asked if I'm able to order the RM35-02 and get a red or grey velcro strap instead of the red rubber band. Thanks for your help. :)

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19

Do you have any photos you could share? Thanks

Ramone50000

Horology
10/5/18
I haven't tried the velcro strap. I have a rubber strap on mine and I love it. Super comfortable.

m48iK.jpg

It's definitely a thick watch but wears unbelievably well on my wrist.

If I get the necessary case/strap tool I'll try out other straps.

ddking

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/10/18
I haven't tried the velcro strap. I have a rubber strap on mine and I love it. Super comfortable.

m48iK.jpg

It's definitely a thick watch but wears unbelievably well on my wrist.

If I get the necessary case/strap tool I'll try out other straps.

can i get the td link?

buohazard

1/9/18
Thanks man, sounds good. Did you get rubber or velcro strap? I've emailed but they are away until 12th Feb for CNY. I've asked if I'm able to order the RM35-02 and get a red or grey velcro strap instead of the red rubber band. Thanks for your help. :)

as I know Puretime dont have Velcro straps for KVF models . And i think velcro strap doesnt exist that will fit this KVF model . I am looking for it 6 months ;((
Tried many velcro and no one fit ;((

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
as I know Puretime dont have Velcro straps for KVF models . And i think velcro strap doesnt exist that will fit this KVF model . I am looking for it 6 months ;((
Tried many velcro and no one fit ;((

Yeah, they only say RM35-01 is available with velcro strap. What do you mean by KVF? Is this the best version for Richard Milles replicas? I might have to go for the RM35-01 with velcro as I feel the rubber band doesnt look as good and is/would be too bulky for my wrist.

buohazard

1/9/18
All New KVF models as well as 35-01 will not comes with Velcro strap .
Maybe other factories comes with velcro, but they bad quality .

Yeah, they only say RM35-01 is available with velcro strap. What do you mean by KVF? Is this the best version for Richard Milles replicas? I might have to go for the RM35-01 with velcro as I feel the rubber band doesnt look as good and is/would be too bulky for my wrist.

JuBaMaBo

3/7/17
Wore mine all day today. Have to say it’s one of the most comfortable watches I have worn. The tonneau-shape fits the wrist so well. And the watch is very light - forget that it is on. My AP ROO RG 44mm has heft- this is a featherweight. Interested in dremmel tool
modification to enhance the carbon fiber look.

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
Wore mine all day today. Have to say it’s one of the most comfortable watches I have worn. The tonneau-shape fits the wrist so well. And the watch is very light - forget that it is on. My AP ROO RG 44mm has heft- this is a featherweight. Interested in dremmel tool
modification to enhance the carbon fiber look.

Nice to hear mate. What RM do you have and where did you get it from? Any pictures would also be great. :) Is your watch on the rubber or nylon velcro strap? Thanks!

Reactions: JuBaMaBo

JuBaMaBo

3/7/17
Nice to hear mate. What RM do you have and where did you get it from? Any pictures would also be great. :) Is your watch on the rubber or nylon velcro strap? Thanks!

I am in the Philadelphia area (US). Purchased from our very own Ramone50000. It’s a rubber strap with deployable clasp! I posted pics on which RM wearing today, but love it so much will have to repost! Lots of compliments from all walks of life! I work with my hands and am surprised how small it wears for the size of it. I am 2 meters tall and 90kg for reference.

I see many more in the future. Especially the Miami blue RM53-01 replikmaster poster (see attached)
c0077f7917364d1e892da68f9ea37d67.jpg

e7f73eecd72d3ab9ac0176aaf54baf51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
I am in the Philadelphia area (US). Purchased from our very own Ramone50000. It’s a rubber strap with deployable clasp! I posted pics on which RM wearing today, but love it so much will have to repost! Lots of compliments from all walks of life! I work with my hands and am surprised how small it wears for the size of it. I am 2 meters tall and 90kg for reference.

I see many more in the future. Especially the Miami blue RM53-01 replikmaster poster (see attached)
c0077f7917364d1e892da68f9ea37d67.jpg

e7f73eecd72d3ab9ac0176aaf54baf51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like the blue one