• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally got my first Richard millie

Zelgadus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/16
How's the weight of the watch? Was always curious on how rep carbon cases fare on it's weight and durability.

djazpoot

Horology Curious
18/11/18
Wow !! Congrats !

Thanks for the pics !

I always wanted to buy a Forged Carbone Richard Mille... However the forged carbone stripes of the REP looks very fake for me when you had the chance to wear a true one...

But nobody will notice unless they are true fans...

Enjoy your new watch !!

Now you just have to improve your tennis skills ;)

Reactions: stolt

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
thank, yes very happy with it, tbh ive hardly worn it but have it on today. definatley on the hunt for another repl, wanted a rolex and got let down by the dealer so may have to get another RM. feel of it is great, looks like it wears big but it shapes to your wrist really well.

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
Hey man, awesome watch! I saw the photos on the discussion and the links.

May I ask, where did you get this RM35-02 and how much was it? I'm a huge fan of both Rafa and Richard Mille and have been looking for a good replica for years since I saw Rafa wear his first ever Richard Mille (RM027 RN).

If you could get back to me ASAP, that would be appreciated. I'm in the UK and would also be interested in purchasing this from you if you're open to offers. Thank you.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Hey man, awesome watch! I saw the photos on the discussion and the links.

May I ask, where did you get this RM35-02 and how much was it? I'm a huge fan of both Rafa and Richard Mille and have been looking for a good replica for years since I saw Rafa wear his first ever Richard Mille (RM027 RN).

If you could get back to me ASAP, that would be appreciated. I'm in the UK and would also be interested in purchasing this from you if you're open to offers. Thank you.

Do some reading.

PS: Backdoor dealing is a banable offence.

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
Do some reading.

PS: Backdoor dealing is a banable offence.

Do some reading? It doesn't say anywhere on the post?

What do you mean backdoor dealing is a banable offence? As you can see, I created an account to ask a question on the forum. Help a guy out here... Would appreciate an answer on the watch and some guidance? Thanks

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
Do some reading? It doesn't say anywhere on the post?

What do you mean backdoor dealing is a banable offence? As you can see, I created an account to ask a question on the forum. Help a guy out here... Would appreciate an answer on the watch and some guidance? Thanks

I have the exact same model and I got mine from Puretime. Hope that helps

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
I have the exact same model and I got mine from Puretime. Hope that helps

Hey man. Thank you for the response, appreciate it. Could you send me a link to their website? I’m new to the replica world and this website so still figuring things out.

Still looking forward to hearing from Stolt who posted the photos. :)

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
Hey man. Thank you for the response, appreciate it. Could you send me a link to their website? I’m new to the replica world and this website so still figuring things out.

Still looking forward to hearing from Stolt who posted the photos. :)

Here you go

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
Here you go

Thanks man, appreciate it. It looks nice. Do you have any photos of your one? Happy to accept them privately if easier or if you don't want to post publicly. :)

Also, do you know if I can get the RM35-02 RAFA with the red/grey/black velcro strap instead? I prefer it to the rubber band. Thanks again. :D

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
Thanks man, appreciate it. It looks nice. Do you have any photos of your one? Happy to accept them privately if easier or if you don't want to post publicly. :)

Also, do you know if I can get the RM35-02 RAFA with the red/grey/black velcro strap instead? I prefer it to the rubber band. Thanks again. :D

I tried posting pics in this forum a couple times before but it didn't work...and ya on that website if you just search for RM035-02 it shows up with a variety of strap options

Ramone50000

Horology
10/5/18
Get in touch with the TDs. They should be able to get you the straps you want. I have the 35-01 and I'm surprised how well it wears on the wrist for a chunky watch.

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
I tried posting pics in this forum a couple times before but it didn't work...and ya on that website if you just search for RM035-02 it shows up with a variety of strap options

Have you tried any external photo sites where you can send the link? Interested to see yours in person. Would you recommend for the price, etc? Thanks. :)

WB11

Horology Curious
1/2/19
Get in touch with the TDs. They should be able to get you the straps you want. I have the 35-01 and I'm surprised how well it wears on the wrist for a chunky watch.

Thank you. Yeah, it looks big but seems to fit nice on the wrist. Where did you get your RM35-01 from?

I have come across this one:
https://puretime.io/rm035-02-rafael...eton-dial-on-gray-nylon-strap-miyota8215.html

^ It says RM35-02 but on the dial, it says RM35-01? Is this the 01 or 02? Yeah, I'll get in contact with them when I'm looking to buy and see if they can do me a deal for my watch on a grey or black velcro strap and add in 1 or 2 straps for free for my first order... Worth a try. ;)

Ramone50000

Horology
10/5/18
That's the one. I don't know why they have it up as 35-02 but that's the 01. 01 has a closed case back and the gen has a manual movement. Rep has an automatic movement but you can't see it - closed case back - so it's okay for me. You can open it up and remove the rotor if it annoys you.