• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rm Straps on rep ?

buohazard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/18
Hi guys,

I am thinking of buying genuine strap for my Girlfriends RM 07 .
Will it fit ? anyone have experience ?
Width of genuine strap is 20mm and fixation is 15mm ?

Thanks

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
I wonder how much will it cost, I guess 5x-10x the rep cost?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
better mod the watch itself rather than replacing the strap as it won't feel or look any different.

spend the money on a better antireflective coating of the crystal and a realignment of the (oval) hour markers as they are all misaligned from what i saw on the TD pictures...

buohazard

1/9/18
better mod the watch itself rather than replacing the strap as it won't feel or look any different.

spend the money on a better antireflective coating of the crystal and a realignment of the (oval) hour markers as they are all misaligned from what i saw on the TD pictures...

which model?

BIONONE

28/4/17
I am talking about the model you are talking about - the RM007 :D

all of the ladies models (with stones and those oval drop shaped hour markers) had misalignments.

buohazard

1/9/18
also cant find RM replica straps, anyone knows the sites which are selling them ?

Hde504

Horology Curious
20/11/16
I tried fitting gen straps on my RM35-02 and RM11-03 and both the strap wont fit , I ordered couple of rep straps from ALI and still wont fit

If you found any solutions let me know

BIONONE

28/4/17
Order the strap from the factory that produced your rep. Easy as that - ask a TD or the dealer you got your watch from. Ali express is junk.

G

I really don't understand why you would do this. Especially when you aren't fooling anyone with a rep RM. Spend the money on making the actual rep better via modding.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

tecbarrera

25/7/17
Sydney, Australia
I'm trying to get a screwdriver to swap out the strap on my KVF RM055... Want to replace the red with white straps, or maybe red canvas straps. If you've found a tool that works, please PM me the link. The one I got off Aliexpress (surprise surprise) didn't work as it was too small. Need a KVF 4 prong. I tried the TD but they can't get the screwdriver, so I'm stuck. I've already got the strap to swap with (Aliexpress again...) but have no tool to swap it in. Otherwise, I'd have an answer to OP's question. Lol.

buohazard

1/9/18
I am wondering is it possible to find a replica strap in size M ? cause all watched comes in L size ?
11L which is written in the back of the strap .
Anyone knows where to find 11M for rm35 model ?

Thanks

Reactions: tecbarrera

tecbarrera

25/7/17
Sydney, Australia
Finally got the right screwdriver... Only problem now is, the rep strap I bought doesn't seem to fit! Anyone got a link to rep straps that would fit a KVF RM055?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

buohazard

1/9/18
where you got a screwdriver ? i have KVF 35-01 and original screwdriver doesnt fit the strap screws :((

Finally got the right screwdriver... Only problem now is, the rep strap I bought doesn't seem to fit! Anyone got a link to rep straps that would fit a KVF RM055?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk