• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Misprinting on RM27-02 from Factory

Azmodia

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/8/18
Just a heads up guys, according to my TD, if you are trying to order a RM27-02 rep, all of the stock from the factories are misprinted. The name "RAFAEL" is misspelled as "RAEAEL" on all the reps they have in stock and probably won't be fixed until the next batch.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
It is not their native language... comparable to the western world reading and writing chinese perfectly... it is hard - even if they have the gen pictures.

But in the end this watch has so many other tells and looks so cheap - dont worry about that typo haha

Azmodia

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/8/18
It is not their native language... comparable to the western world reading and writing chinese perfectly... it is hard - even if they have the gen pictures.

But in the end this watch has so many other tells and looks so cheap - dont worry about that typo haha

True, but one of the main reasons I wanted this rep was for the novelty of being a Rafa fan...so I could look past the other tells, just not the misspelling lol

BIONONE

28/4/17
i think a white molotov marker could solve the problem in a second haha

but i get your point. Spelling mistakes are never a good thing...

Maybe you can hold on till ZF releases their RM line and brings new competition to the RM market.

Captain.morgan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/17

Does it look really cheap? I saw some thread about very nice looking 27-02, almost pull the trigger

Sent from the RWI App

BIONONE

28/4/17
Well a plastic fake tourbillon and fake deco beidges will always look cheap.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Compared to the gen price it is ok. But nothing outstanding... the case thickness is also wrong.

Nothing ground breaking - i mean the gen costs a couple hundred grand hehehehe

Kip Dex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/14
Canada
Also look for "RM35-01" on the caseback. It's on a very cheap one I recently purchased for modding.

bennys

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/9/18

i've recently got this, the carbon looks slightly better than the previous KVF versions

Reactions: Tusubasa

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
I bought the same watch 2 days ago but found out that the bezel was faulty when I tried to change the strap with a white one and swapped it with another watch next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
I bought the same watch 2 days ago but found out that the bezel was faulty when I tried to change the strap with a white one and swapped it with another watch next day.

Rm35-02 KVF