• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best RM replica

hacicaci007

Horology Curious
20/7/18
Hi,

which one is the best RM replica on the market. It should look so far as possible like a genuine one.
thank you

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
Hi,

which one is the best RM replica on the market. It should look so far as possible like a genuine one.
thank you

none of them. The new ceramic and carbon RMs from KVF are pretty good but since all off Rms movements are exposed and a real ome costs at least 40.000$ you cant expect the movements to be even close to a gen.
Also everyone with half a brain will instantly know its a replica just out of pure logic.

Elisdad

Horology Curious
25/11/15
They’re right - Richard Mille is one of those brands that is just far from being able to replicated to a degree in which it would be hard to distinguish from the gen. That said, if you like the watch, just get it, wear it, and enjoy it. Most of the world will have no idea what the gen looks like anyway. But I understand wanting to have something that looks as close to the gen as possible - just not gonna happen with RM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sokrates94

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
There is no best, it's almost impossible to rep it, I would say RM11 though, the movement is not exposed on the front, it would definetelly become more closer to gen in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk