• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New KVF RM11 - Massa on Trusty

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Watch looks like a toy compared to the new ones coming out soon...

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
What makes you keep going back?

He gets good prices. It’s not a big difference this time/ only $20. But damn I reminded him about my transaction and he was like “I have to check with Factory”. So I’m guessing it will take another week till he ships.
Every watch I bought from him took painfully long to arrive.
Last time it took him 2 weeks to sent the watch after approving QC pics.

im quite excited about this kvf release. Sead, and Andrew told me that this RM feels and looks higher quality than other older KVF RM releases - Pics don’t give it justice. That’s way I’m curious.

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Wich is the best 1:1 RM I can buy?
Sorry for this question but I am not Expert about this brand...I need to know the most piace similar to gen.
Thank you very much.

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
sorry I found the post about the best RM

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
please tell me you have a preivew for us :D

I didn’t think he saw too much of that watch.
Friday ive been told by 2 guys from Chinese rep forums that they are not even close of finishing RM011.
i have feeling RM52 skull will be crap with fake tourbilion movement.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Rm052 is skip for me but I will get rm011 if it’s any good.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I’ll also make pics of both white ghost and black night together. I sold WG to my friend.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
looks good, the pattern has improved a lot

yeah pattern improved indeed. If it was a little more uneven, slight horizontal zigzags it would almost be there. Pattern of the left size of the watch (crown side is quite uneven but it’s hard to capture it with the cam)
i love the fact that pattern runs horizontally.
The thing with the pattern is every single watch is different including gems. I’ve seen pics of gen with quite even pattern while other were very uneven. It all depends how they cut carbon.

Dial is very good. All subdials have correct markings.
Crystal is not that great. It’s not aweful but it does reflect quite a bit of light. It’s exactly the same crystal I had on white ghost.

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
yeah pattern improved indeed. If it was a little more uneven, slight horizontal zigzags it would almost be there. Pattern of the left size of the watch (crown side is quite uneven but it’s hard to capture it with the cam)
i love the fact that pattern runs horizontally.
The thing with the pattern is every single watch is different including gems. I’ve seen pics of gen with quite even pattern while other were very uneven. It all depends how they cut carbon.

Dial is very good. All subdials have correct markings.
Crystal is not that great. It’s not aweful but it does reflect quite a bit of light. It’s exactly the same crystal I had on white ghost.

thanks for posting pics, i do love this watch but keep reading threads saying stay away from RM for now as they cant nail a decent replica.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
thanks for posting pics, i do love this watch but keep reading threads saying stay away from RM for now as they cant nail a decent replica.

Yeah but he thing is I don’t believe it will be way better that what we already have. In order to achieve right thickness without sacrificing deep looking dial on RM011 chrnonos they would have to develop clone movement and it won’t happen.
I will be getting ZF rm011 too if it’s any good, who knows.. they will probably make one thing good but mess up other thing.
i think those new KVF rm reps are very good. I don’t see groundbreaking ZF rep of RM coming anytime soon. They will release rm052 skull which I don’t see myself wearing because that model looks too cheesy.
but I’m kinda courious about ZF rm011 but will it be way better than kvf - I highly doubt. I will get that ZF rm011 anyway. Who knows how long we will have to wait for it... I’ve been hearing shit like “it’s coming in 2 months” for over a year now.

Reactions: stolt

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
i wish the KVF will just make the standard RM011 Titanium. Isn't that more easy for us. haha....

Captain.morgan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/17
Titanium is versatile. I love RG as well however it will wear off just like my AP JF. Still waiting for this

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

555yedped

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/18
Cambridge
I’ll also make pics of both white ghost and black night together. I sold WG to my friend.

rcom440 are there any major difference between white ghost and black night, specifically in how thick it looks and overall finish?

I notice that the white ghost midcase is black and is sandwiched between two white parts which may make it look very fat? but the dark night has a black midcase covered sandwiched with 2 black parts which may make it less obvious that it is fat? I am very curious how the two kvf rm011 sits and looks on the wrist

I am very eager to get the yellow flash or white ghost but not sure if the finish will be as good as the black night after your reading your review

many thanks, 555yedped

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
rcom440 are there any major difference between white ghost and black night, specifically in how thick it looks and overall finish?

I notice that the white ghost midcase is black and is sandwiched between two white parts which may make it look very fat? but the dark night has a black midcase covered sandwiched with 2 black parts which may make it less obvious that it is fat? I am very curious how the two kvf rm011 sits and looks on the wrist

I am very eager to get the yellow flash or white ghost but not sure if the finish will be as good as the black night after your reading your review

many thanks, 555yedped

They are exactly the same when it comes to the thickness. Yes white and sandwich contrast will slightly emphasize the thickness of the piece on white ghost.