• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Most accurate rep

WOTS

Known Member
8/8/17
Hello. I have been looking a bit at RM reps, and I like the way they look. But I have no experience with these watches, so if someone could help me that would be great. I’m looking for the most accurate RM rep. And by accurate i mean in looks and functions. So gold versions can also be an option even tho the weight probably won’t be accurate. I have looked at the RM011 but it seems like the date and month doesn’t work? Maybe it does I don’t know, that’s why i’m asking here. Maybe you know of another replica that’s even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shykhai

Renowned Member
31/5/13
There is no Accurate RM Reps. The Factories can never do one accurate version. If you want an RM that is almost there, it has to be the RM55 ceramic. I have a review that i did here. You can check it out.

Reactions: vcappp

WOTS

Known Member
8/8/17
There is no Accurate RM Reps. The Factories can never do one accurate version. If you want an RM that is almost there, it has to be the RM55 ceramic. I have a review that i did here. You can check it out.

Just read your review, absolutly stunning piece! Also what you said about the chance that you would bump into someone with a gen RM is very true. So now i’m stuck between either this
https://www.intime03.co/richard-mil...eleton-dial-on-yellow-rubber-strap-a7750.html

Or this
https://www.intime03.co/richard-mil...keleton-dial-on-white-rubber-strap-a7750.html

I have heard some rumors saying that a version would come out with a working month function? So maybe holding back for a bit would be good?

Sent from the RWI App

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
ZF versions if they will be even released anything soon probably won’t have working month. They would have to use different movement.

both KVF versions in the links are very nice. There are very slight flaws on the dials but those dials are so complex it’s hard to notice them unless you really know were to look.

WOTS

Known Member
8/8/17
ZF versions if they will be even released anything soon probably won’t have working month. They would have to use different movement.

both KVF versions in the links are very nice. There are very slight flaws on the dials but those dials are so complex it’s hard to notice them unless you really know were to look.

Thank you so much for the info! Now I just have to figure out which one I wanna go for ????

Sent from the RWI App

shykhai

Renowned Member
31/5/13
Just read your review, absolutly stunning piece! Also what you said about the chance that you would bump into someone with a gen RM is very true. So now i’m stuck between either this
https://www.intime03.co/richard-mil...eleton-dial-on-yellow-rubber-strap-a7750.html

Or this
https://www.intime03.co/richard-mil...keleton-dial-on-white-rubber-strap-a7750.html

I have heard some rumors saying that a version would come out with a working month function? So maybe holding back for a bit would be good?

Sent from the RWI App

Hey buddy, hold back man, most of the RM-11 by kvf, they have the subdials wrong. If you look closely on the gens, the two subdial that is next to each other, they mirror. The reps however are having the same counters. If you know what i mean. haha..Take a look.

Reactions: tecbarrera

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
White ghost is nice but I’m not sure if I could live with such a stupid flaw as sundial at 9 oclock totally backwards.

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Hey buddy, hold back man, most of the RM-11 by kvf, they have the subdials wrong. If you look closely on the gens, the two subdial that is next to each other, they mirror. The reps however are having the same counters. If you know what i mean. haha..Take a look.

Damn that's a HUGE flaw, didn't see that one before. Even the cheap RM's have that right.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
They ( KVF ) fixed that flaw on newest RM011 Black Night.
I think White ghost is last KVF rm011 that still has that flaw.

Reactions: richardmilly

kjawor

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
13/2/16
I was thinking on pulling a trigger on a bubba watson, but Im not sure how far off the gen it is, and Im a bit worried when I unpack it it'd just be a huge disapointment

richardmilly

Looking Around
4/9/18

rcom440

10/11/12
USA