• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM-035 Unknown Factory

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
I came across this new RM-035 rep, but I don't know the maker. I'm pretty sure it's not KVF. Can someone help me identify which factory it came from?

gDTXdix.png

MqDp9xD.png

​​​​​​​
MqNkdSR.png

​​​​​​​
ejC5jIE.png

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Looks like KVF to me, what makes you think it’s not?

DC

The FC pattern is different than any KVF. This one is still incorrect, but much better than the current KVF models.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
The FC pattern is different than any KVF. This one is still incorrect, but much better than the current KVF models.

I could be wrong but everything about it says KVF to me, agree the carbon is slightly better but it’s still a zigzag pattern just a little smaller, maybe it’s something they’re working on!

DC

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
Definitely kvf, mainly because carbon pattern varies on every model

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
I’ve seen different variations of patterns before, since the layers of carbon they use each time is different, so some batch can have complex pattern, some can have lose pattern.

One thing you may look at, is some of the caseback of the carbon rm models from kvf, I see a lot of them have similar pattern as the one shown on the video.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I believe that’s the cheap one from what the Chinese call RM factory. It looks better than KVF, but the watch and parts are not as good.

BIONONE

28/4/17
the recently released RM030 in carbon got the best NTPT pattern so far IMHO...

This one just looks like plastic and the decorative parts are as already said not very nice...

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
the recently released RM030 in carbon got the best NTPT pattern so far IMHO...

This one just looks like plastic and the decorative parts are as already said not very nice...

Do you have a link?

BIONONE

28/4/17
http://www.mxwatch.net/index.php?g=home&m=product&a=show&id=2021 (clearly not a TD here)

case shape and the DW are an absolute let down but the pattern is nice - even if it got still bit of that zic zac pattern... The pattern is more uneven and there seem to be more layers/ more shades of grey on the over all look of the case.

i for me like it the best so far and this release raises the hope for a better NTPT pattern in the future by bigger factories like ZF....

5b2c8cb2224b2.jpg

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
http://www.mxwatch.net/index.php?g=home&m=product&a=show&id=2021 (clearly not a TD here)

case shape and the DW are an absolute let down but the pattern is nice - even if it got still bit of that zic zac pattern... The pattern is more uneven and there seem to be more layers/ more shades of grey on the over all look of the case.

i for me like it the best so far and this release raises the hope for a better NTPT pattern in the future by bigger factories like ZF....

5b2c8cb2224b2.jpg

FC looks amazing, I've passed on many RM-035 over the years, but I think the one I'm asking about looks good enough for me to wear. Who knows how long it'll be before they get the FC pattern correct.