• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM 001!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I believe thats the new ‘MTB’ or money to burn model. Nearly £9k for a rep?! Its nearly double the price of the double tourbillon roger dubuis rep!

8 is a number of luck in china and while here is no information on the watch at all they list it like this. This is the standard procedure of all TDs like InTime, PureTime or Trusty... even though trusty is not a TD over here.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
The RM057 is far from my favourite RM, in fact I hate it, BUT I am pleased to see more proper tourbillon RM reps coming through, this is a very good sign in my book!!

DC

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
The RM057 is far from my favourite RM, in fact I hate it, BUT I am pleased to see more proper tourbillon RM reps coming through, this is a very good sign in my book!!

DC

someday the technology will be developed enough over there in china that we will see custom cloned tourbillons hehe

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
I believe thats the new ‘MTB’ or money to burn model. Nearly £9k for a rep?! Its nearly double the price of the double tourbillon roger dubuis rep!

That is not the price, It just pic of the new model they going to launch for sale. It not the so call $8,888". The info will be release later with price. Now is pic in the web only.

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
RM-001

So I took the plunge and spent some hard earned cash and picked this up on the forum today.
This was my first RM so I didn't know what to expect to be honest. I sold my 5514 to get some extra funds so thought I might treat myself.

All I can say is WOW!! It looks and feels really great, and so far it's running sweet.
The one thing that got me is the size, this is nearly the thinnest model and it's still quite big on my small wrist, would hate to see what some of the 17 and 18 mm models look like. It fits really well, just looks big on my wrist, but then again I guess this is a statement watch.

As said before on this forum, it's an amazing watch, I got sick of waiting for all these new models to ever be released, and I am glad I did.

I also picked up this V9 Hulk at the same time, both great watches, it's hard to know which to keep, which to sell or keep both? Lol

Let's hope the new RM models are this good, for sure don't think I could tell on the wrist that this was not a GEN RM, because the finish is so good

Anyway my 2 cents worth.
a5729bd9b071974e136b192110572d80.jpg
ae2b4eae4ccdb3698337878ad8c79158.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Yes, it’s attached by spring bars, so unfortunately other RM straps will not fit the 001. This is a pity as I think it would look great on a decent red strap.

springbar.jpeg
Anyone up for getting some straps made for the 001???

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Please keep us updated, I would be very interested to do this if you have success.

APRMUSA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/18
For this product, my supplier told me the quality is crap, no buy no buy

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
Been reading a lot about this rep and I'm really tempted at pulling the trigger, but does anyone know if or when the V2 is coming out? I don't want to buy this just for the V2 to come out right around the corner...thanks!

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
13.8mm thickness and suddenly i have an interest here..

I dont think anything is upgraded just a late upload, atleast i cant see it... seems like they put some metal decoration on the back decoplate but thats it.