• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM 001!

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
this is the right way to do it! everyone wants the factory to improve than no one support by buying them :D

I am pissing my pants with excitement, lol! Still can’t believe they actually repped it. All the RM reps seem to be the latest models, even KVF still haven’t repped the original RM011 just the later ones, and then someone comes with a rep of the first ever RM. It’s pratically a vintage model now!

Despite it’s flaws this is the most exciting RM release ever, it’s a big step in the right direction, and if it arrives and it’s solid too then y’all better look down the back of your sofa for some spare change to buy one!!!

DC

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
_DC_ - I too am considering ordering the 001, even though my heart lies with AP and I’ve never even seen one in the flesh, rep or otherwise. But my thinking is exactly that: no support for the makers no new projects. So fingers crossed this actually does the job, namely keeping time :)

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
_DC_ - I too am considering ordering the 001, even though my heart lies with AP and I’ve never even seen one in the flesh, rep or otherwise. But my thinking is exactly that: no support for the makers no new projects. So fingers crossed this actually does the job, namely keeping time :)

Keep your heart with AP, your money belongs to RM :D

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Nope, I literally could not!

It took three watch sales to raise funds including one I said I’d never sell, that’s how much I couldn’t resist!

If it’s crap I’m gonna be pissed, haha!

DC

I think the working tourbillon and smaller case size will make you fall in love with this piece

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Looking forward to case comparison against a rm55 or 35 if possible

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
I wonder if this is the same factory that reps the A Lange & Sohne reps? those tourbillons are beautiful

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
Unfortunatley, although I have owned both, I currently own neither, so won’t be able to do a side by side!

DC

Is the case curved correctly ? Or is it the same as the KVF ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
Omg RM is getting so much attention which is a good thing ^^

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Found some macro images on a non-TD site. Looks like at least some of the watches won't have blued screws, and it looks like it's available in black PVD and gold plated versions as well ala the RM002.

05Mlanp.jpg

dJTI1be.jpg

gbb7gwo.jpg

​​​​​​​
r21rYyK.jpg

​​​​​​​
Rgygwng.jpg

Reactions: tosoboso

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
Looking forward to seeing your QC pics DC, as well as when you have it in hand!

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Looking forward to seeing your QC pics DC, as well as when you have it in hand!

Believe me the suspense is killing me, hoping to get QC in the next few days, the first one they got in had misaligned hands and given the price of it they weren’t keen to open it up and try to fix it!

DC

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13
Believe me the suspense is killing me, hoping to get QC in the next few days, the first one they got in had misaligned hands and given the price of it they weren’t keen to open it up and try to fix it!

DC

Hi DC, in your first QC is the tourbillon screws blue coloured or normal ss screws?