• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 11 Gen or Rep

marskeiko

Horology Curious
11/5/18
My friend insisted that she has a friend with a RM 11 as below, anyone can tell from the pics whether its gen or rep?

IMG_9529.jpg

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Gen but looks like a dirty great smudge on the case, tell them to clean it before taking pics haha!

DC

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
It a Gen...... Month tell is a Gen. and for this specific model, case and color, hvn't seen any rep yet. :) Looking forward to it Rep. in future. hahaha

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Wow, I saw exactly the same thread over in the AP section. That one (Schumacher) was a rep. Seems like OP’s ‘friend’ has a number of friends that need their watches checked out by the rep aficionados.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

marskeiko

Horology Curious
11/5/18
Wow, I saw exactly the same thread over in the AP section. That one (Schumacher) was a rep. Seems like OP’s ‘friend’ has a number of friends that need their watches checked out by the rep aficionados.

Apparently its the same 'friend', so i dont know how to give comment to my friend. Maybe he got duped for his AP.