• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A7750 reliability in RM's

packerjames95

Known Member
6/8/17
I was looking through the recently released KVF RM011, and it seems to be a pretty good rep, but I'm just a bit worried about the reliability of the A7750 movement, because its not in its natural configuration (it's in 3-6-9 layout). I was reading up on the A7750 movement guide, and it seems that the general consensus nowadays is that its more stable now, even when modified, but I was wondering what the user experiences have been, for people with RM's using an A7750 movement?

Thanks guys!

Reactions: tedit

superh3ro

Known Member
26/3/17
also interested in this. my readings have suggested its hit or miss - i.e. needs servicing right away and it should last a long time.

ive yet to see any horror stories but im sure they exsists.

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
I was looking through the recently released KVF RM011, and it seems to be a pretty good rep, but I'm just a bit worried about the reliability of the A7750 movement, because its not in its natural configuration (it's in 3-6-9 layout). I was reading up on the A7750 movement guide, and it seems that the general consensus nowadays is that its more stable now, even when modified, but I was wondering what the user experiences have been, for people with RM's using an A7750 movement?

Thanks guys!

also interested in this. my readings have suggested its hit or miss - i.e. needs servicing right away and it should last a long time.

ive yet to see any horror stories but im sure they exsists.

I've got an update for you guys.

My TD was about to ship out a white ghost model from KVF and then he suddenly noticed the movement had a problem and then when the factory reported the white ghost model had run out (temporarily) I requested the yellow flash model instead and this one had a movement problem as well...be careful guys.

Reactions: Aquanautilus

packerjames95

Known Member
6/8/17
little Thanks for the info! I think all of these movements require a service when they arrive... Whivh TD do you use btw?

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I have many watches with a7750 and I had only once minor problem with one a7750 long time ago.
I didn’t service them and they run great.
a7740 are not unreliable like they used to be long time ago.

kelvinmd99

Supporter
Certified
22/1/19
i have an rm11 with a broken hour totalizer - keeps moving even when chrono is off