• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

That's lovely :)

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
It doesn't have a tourbillon, but it ain't bad

Dub6Srj.jpg

2SBw6gg.jpg

umr9uz4.jpg

hiz6Adk.jpg

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
I assume the flower petals aren't functional? (the flower "blooms" on the real one) This rep is pretty far off from the original looks wise as well. The petals are all wrong, the 'diamond' placements are all wrong. The leaves are wrong. Way too many flaws, even for an RM rep.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I assume the flower petals aren't functional? (the flower "blooms" on the real one) This rep is pretty far off from the original looks wise as well. The petals are all wrong, the 'diamond' placements are all wrong. The leaves are wrong. Way too many flaws, even for an RM rep.

Totally agree on this. Leaves should be bigger and the flower is not even detailed. Would love to know if the flower even opens (no high hopes for that)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: swordfish_77

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18

The petals are functional :)

Eseips

5/4/16
Doesn´t look bad but... I WANT THE RM11! Goddammnit please make it happen quicker^^

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
There is a button on the side (at nine o'clock), when you press the button the flower will expand. You need to press a few times to make it fully expanded, not like the gen where you press it once and it opens the petal entirely.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
There is a button on the side (at nine o'clock), when you press the button the flower will expand. You need to press a few times to make it fully expanded, not like the gen where you press it once and it opens the petal entirely.

We really need to see it mate :p