• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally... RM11-03 Looks Right!

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Is this new? Maybe I am wrog but I was that before on intime...not a RM expert however.

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
I love you guys but this is a new model. It's RG so not a giveaway like the Carbon Fiber. It's worth a look. I ordered.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I love you guys but this is a new model. It's RG so not a giveaway like the Carbon Fiber. It's worth a look. I ordered.

Yeah it’s not the same one I reviewed but it isn’t new, it’s been out for several months now!!

I’m still hopeful of a rose gold RM011 (not the -03) as I love the contrast of the rose gold against the titanium!!

DC

Reactions: mrkt

watchtiger

22/11/16
The area where the month indicator is should have an outer black color/“shell”. The RG versions are missing this.

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
The area where the month indicator is should have an outer black color/“shell”. The RG versions are missing this.

Damn, this upsets me. I have a Jeweler that does these for the genuine watches, to make me a new outer "Front", so he's replacing the existing Front with the same a RG piece, and setting it with Diamonds just like how it comes factory.

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
Yeah it’s not the same one I reviewed but it isn’t new, it’s been out for several months now!!

I’m still hopeful of a rose gold RM011 (not the -03) as I love the contrast of the rose gold against the titanium!!

DC

This makes me sad. I just want someone to do a semi-right version of this, but with my Bezel upgrade as discussed above should fool most everyone.

What other give aways are there?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
This makes me sad. I just want someone to do a semi-right version of this, but with my Bezel upgrade as discussed above should fool most everyone.

What other give aways are there?

If you’re looking to fool people then I think you’re in this hobby for the wrong reasons. In reality virtually no one that I come across on a daily basis would have the slightest clue what a Richard Mille was, let alone be able to tell a real one from a rep one.

The notion that any rep is actually going to fool people assumes that people are even going to notice, which I can tell you they aren’t!!

DC

Reactions: soubido

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
If you’re looking to fool people then I think you’re in this hobby for the wrong reasons. In reality virtually no one that I come across on a daily basis would have the slightest clue what a Richard Mille was, let alone be able to tell a real one from a rep one.

The notion that any rep is actually going to fool people assumes that people are even going to notice, which I can tell you they aren’t!!

DC

Depends on what circles you run around in. Among my friends, no one would even know what it was. But I regularly go to exotic car meets here in the bay and the friends I've made in those circles are mostly all watch geeks. One guy I know own's gen RM035. I wouldn't dare wear Rep watches around them.

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
Hi sir

Hope you are well. I ordered a rm11. It’s the same one. It’s with with prof Steve. He is fixing the black date window issue. There are also some other issues I would like to discuss

What beZel upgrade were you talking about ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Hi sir

Hope you are well. I ordered a rm11. It’s the same one. It’s with with prof Steve. He is fixing the black date window issue. There are also some other issues I would like to discuss

What beZel upgrade were you talking about ?

He was talking about covering the bezel in fake diamonds, or real ones possibly, but either way I think he used the term “upgrade” rather loosely, lol!

DC

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
Thank you for your reply DC

To be honest there’s a much bigger problem. Professor Steve told me he can fix the date window issue by coloring it black however I will attach some pictures below of a much larger problem which I would like to know how to solve

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
He was talking about covering the bezel in fake diamonds, or real ones possibly, but either way I think he used the term “upgrade” rather loosely, lol!

DC

875d1fe9c02714443b5699b78613181d.jpg
f4b87a15bdc40024f198a43049f34f29.jpg
6733d1c56bf665ce14cedb9c38d9f3a0.jpg

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
The idea is to try to get this effect. If anybody can Give their two cents that would be great
5fa714f5a796a47ed757b30e77d62909.jpg
a9b7ed8c055d85271fe9ea946a031eb8.jpg

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Buy a block of NTPT Carbon and mill out a case, haha

If it would be that easy...

You need a curved composite block for the Back and the Bezel and then a minimum 10mm thick massive block...
They sell it at a very high price...

If i remember right there was the offer of a 5mm thick piece by 10x20cm width... for just 300$ but its measurements are useless for the case/ bezel construction... Because its not curved...

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
If it would be that easy...

You need a curved composite block for the Back and the Bezel and then a minimum 10mm thick massive block...
They sell it at a very high price...

If i remember right there was the offer of a 5mm thick piece by 10x20cm width... for just 300$ but its measurements are useless for the case/ bezel construction... Because its not curved...

Yes, sorry, my comment was intended more tongue-in-cheek ;)

Reactions: RM#1 and BIONONE

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
I’m Not talking about carbon
Let me rephrase. I’m
Not talking about the case.

I’m talking about the internal dial which is silver color and has a lot of depth