• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Case looks horrible as always

Reactions: Takel98

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Case looks thick and off proportions like other kvf but won’t be sure unless the sizes are measured in a video, pros: defentely like that baby blue colour and curvature of the top and bottom case looks nice, cons: thick, bulky and the deco plate screams garbage, to my eye at least..

milleasia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/20
You can buy NTPT via some small private resellers (e.g. CarboQuartz) so you they don't have to go the direct way and step out the shadow...

But yeah - it is not an option as it is extremely expensive :D

once i thought about only CNCing the Bezel from a piece of CarboQuartz, but then i realized no currently available RM rep would it be worth (at the moment) as there is no (clone) movement wich would be worth a $300+ bezel

... They are known TPT resellers for knife handles and things like that...
https://thehollowgrind.com/store/med...tz_-_Front.jpg

There are seller for NTPT or Carbo Quartz materials ?? where i can find them ? but, how to do the scans to make the case ?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
There are seller for NTPT or Carbo Quartz materials ?? where i can find them ? but, how to do the scans to make the case ?

like i wrote - CarboQuartz is a brand that sells NTPT products.

But this post is very dated and did not age well - ZF came up with a decent Ntpt case for the RM35-02. No need to reengineer an existing case. Just buy it if you like it.

There is also a thread regarding this topic.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Deco on the martian landscape looks better than others I've seen but that fake tourb is distinctly not great. Interesting they did that instead of using the movement out of the mask/skull models