• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
They are still working on the RM beside their other "priorities" - they don't just abandon a project of this size and prestige that comes with it.

The main reason that they didn't release anything yet is because they want to be it as good as possible what makes sense if you see their last releases.

In addition to that we all know that this is not just a 3-hands watch with a date at 3 o clock with a normal stick dial and a leather strap that is attached with spring bars - just to name a few things that are different to the watches they concentrate on and focussed in the past.

What i have heard is that the sales of aftermarket parts are good enough to keep developing a good enough rep while they are flipping straps that are compatible with the gen for the same amount of money as some reps alone - pretty convincingly for them not to rush it as the income flow seems to be already very good with just spare parts / straps on the grey and black market (speaking of unauthorized watchmakers using aftermarket parts and pass them as gen parts etc.).

To conclude - we cannot assume something is abandoned just because it is not the main priority. And of course we cannot expect the smaller priority project gets released tomorrow - but that was not the point.

We should give the new year some more time - even if we did it already the last two CNY's...

Richard Million

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/12/18
It's probably not.. but wondering is this the ZF sticker? I found the pic online

fe964abc2fb60e295a8d11f3d525e2e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Richard Million

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/12/18
Oh OK. I thought it was too good to be true. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
This project is not dead.
There are some photos of ZF RM case on the net.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
They need to get this pattern in a RM 35-02 and make the bezel a bit narrow and it will be a killer rep.

Reactions: Kang_salavtore

Timrm

24/4/18
To me the unpolished prototype looks pretty good I think it will turn out way better

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Looks good
121106fcoojmgogc3j3oh0.jpg

Thanks for that teaser, Kobe! Is there any more than that one shot? Maybe a front shot or even a movement shot to go that far.