• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

Bendori

2/5/16
Yeah, you are right, ZF will release RM052 and RM011 first.:drinks_cheers:

One more thing, there will have a very good looking RM tourbillon movement, but not from ZF, maybe BBR maker. I really hope ZF can get it...:(

That's funny. All this money and time and no real tourbillon from ZF but from some other maker...
Do you think BBR maker or else had a gen tourbillon to replicate?

Bendori

2/5/16
Do you know, or I should say, what would be you best guess when first ZF rm will be released.

angus said rm is no longer zf’s priority.
My Chinese friend who follows rep forums said they completely stoped working on RMs.

which forum does your friend follow? Thanks

Bendori

2/5/16
Non of ZF Richard Mills reps will be released anytime soon - just like V6f nautilus it’s not happening. ZF is focusing now on Pateks. They are working on Nautils.
kvf will be coming out with new RM.

Are you saying the V6F nautilus & 324 clone project is DEAD??

Reactions: XLR8R

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
It looks amazing saw everything long time ago. Just wait it’s coming. Or if can’t wait buy KVF Taiwan style

Reactions: ZoomBoy and Timrm

Timrm

24/4/18
I hope we finally get some news or pics after cny holidays ! If not I’ll give up and just start saving for gen lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I hope we finally get some news or pics after cny holidays ! If not I’ll give up and just start saving for gen lol

I think you can start saving for gen.
We won’t see ZF RM anytime soon. They are swamped with other projects including new Pateks.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
That’s sad to hear ! Thought 2019 might be the RM year

Sent from the RWI App

I think KVF will be releasing more models, perhaps Titanium rm011. KVF are getting better and better. They need to refine their crystals, slim down case.
It doesn’t look like ZF will be releasing those RMs soon. Maybe toward the end of 2019 or begging 2020 if everything goes as planned which almost never happens. I’ve heard they had some major problems with their rm projects. They are focusing now on Pateks.
The thing is by the time ZF makes those rm we may already have pretty sweet and refined RMs from KVF.

BIONONE

28/4/17
KVF keeps pushing out horrible cases - unless they use a gen spec case not even a good dial decoration will save the rest of the over all look...

Reactions: QueTip

Timrm

24/4/18
So it’s basically confirmed ZF RM project is dead now

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11

Are you making a statement or asking? I doubt they'd walk from RM after buying a gen and showing a close to completed rep.

Timrm

24/4/18
Are you making a statement or asking? I doubt they'd walk from RM after buying a gen and showing a close to completed rep.

The whole thing just sounds dead now. Atleast to me. But let’s hope they’re still on it

Sent from the RWI App

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
The whole thing just sounds dead now. Atleast to me. But let’s hope they’re still on it

Sent from the RWI App

Personally I'd avoid your statement. We have very good information that ZF will release something in the next coming months.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA

I would not call it completely dead but for now they stoped working on rm and are focusing on pp reps.
I wish they released something but from that I heard from a couple of people following chines rep scene zf won’t release rm anytime soon and it’s a shame. They know that their main rm competition is KVF, they don’t need to worry that some other factory will make good reps if rm so they can wait with that while PP rep business is getting pretty competitive and new stuff will be released soon so that’s why they are putting more priorities on PP reps. From what I heard demons on PP reps is huge especially in China.