• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Yes he wrote about the RM035 but answered (if i interpreted it correctly) that they took the 35 as an example as their pattern is „more regular“

so i think he meant it is easier to rep than the complete irregular NTPT on some other references...

let kobe24 speak - i dont want to spread misinformation :)

Yeah, you are right, ZF will release RM052 and RM011 first.:drinks_cheers:

One more thing, there will have a very good looking RM tourbillon movement, but not from ZF, maybe BBR maker. I really hope ZF can get it...:(

Reactions: vcappp and TheDonSL

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Yeah, you are right, ZF will release RM052 and RM011 first.:drinks_cheers:

One more thing, there will have a very good looking RM tourbillon movement, but not from ZF, maybe BBR maker. I really hope ZF can get it...:(

Do you know, or I should say, what would be you best guess when first ZF rm will be released.

angus said rm is no longer zf’s priority.
My Chinese friend who follows rep forums said they completely stoped working on RMs.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Do you know, or I should say, what would be you best guess when first ZF rm will be released.

angus said rm is no longer zf’s priority.
My Chinese friend who follows rep forums said they completely stoped working on RMs.

ZF RM watches will release next year.

I think they are working on RMs all the time, but the first thing is watch parts, fit genuine watch, the watch part profit is much more than replica watch, lower risk and no picky.

When their genuine replace watch part business is stable, they will work on RM rep watches as usual.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
ZF RM watches will release next year.

I think they are working on RMs all the time, but the first thing is watch parts, fit genuine watch, the watch part profit is much more than replica watch, lower risk and no picky.

When their genuine replace watch part business is stable, they will work on RM rep watches as usual.

Let me see if I understand this correctly -

ZF is interested in making rep parts able to fit a gen, so that they can re-sell those rep parts for a high profit?

Once gen parts are successfully replicated, then it's a matter of making the watch after that?

APRMUSA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/18
As i talked with ZF people, they are doing the gen replace glass and strap. so the new rp will come with better strap like gen and correct shape and glass

Reactions: Lariram and vcappp

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Lol.. been over 83 pages, still no any news. All I can said ZF already know they are kinda idiot to working on "non working" tourbillion. Do they stop working on it..lol

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Share the ZF RM NTPT bezel pic :) It hasn't been polished, but the texture is very good.

TFGWI.jpg

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Share the ZF RM NTPT bezel pic :) It hasn't been polished, but the texture is very good.

TFGWI.jpg

Better than KVF but not as good as I was hopping.
im actually sort of disappointed. All this hype that it’s so close to gen - unfortunately it’s not.
gen is much more complex pattern - thinner lines and more zigzag
as a matter of fact bottom part with horizontal lines look like new KVF cases.

Timrm

24/4/18
Can’t click the link could someone post a picture please ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

TheDonSL

28/12/13
It’s just a prototype and not polished. Wait till we see the final product and in the sunlight. It will be the best RM rep to date.

Richard Million

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/12/18
Promising. Nice to know the wait wasn't in vein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
It’s just a prototype and not polished. Wait till we see the final product and in the sunlight. It will be the best RM rep to date.

I hope so but polished or not polished this pattern is not complex enough. It actually looks close to new KVF pattern and shine. I will probably go for RG or Ti if they do good job on the dial.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I hope so but polished or not polished this pattern is not complex enough. It actually looks close to new KVF pattern and shine. I will probably go for RG or Ti if they do good job on the dial.

Same, I have enough forged carbon watches. I'm here for the titanium version.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12

TFGWI.jpg

This bezel appears to be for RM35-01 or RM11-03, not the regular (older) RM11 that Angus said they were replicating alongside the RM52 skull. kobe24 Can you confirm which model this bezel if for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timrm

24/4/18
When is the polished version finished ?????

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI