• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Looking promising! Still missing depth in the ''tourby'' area. If they are not gonna fit a tourby they should make a gear below the balance.

DSC_2481_squareedit3-e1407838141414.jpg

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Oh man when the RM052 is still in the prototype phase i doubt we will ever see a 011...

patience these days is hard hehe

Reactions: sunrayminor

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Oh man when the RM052 is still in the prototype phase i doubt we will ever see a 011...

patience these days is hard hehe

i think Angus once showed us pics in the exact same setting from this prototype. I think it's not a new video?

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
i think Angus once showed us pics in the exact same setting from this prototype. I think it's not a new video?

I hope so as I actually think it looks terrible. There is so much detail missing still. I know they will not replicate the gen movement, but this is a pretty poor effort. If this is what we have been waiting for, then I am giving up on ZF coming out with anything decent in the 011 series, and may just take a punt on the KVF.... I want one in RG and grey, so more suited as a summer watch.

ZF, you got 4-5 months to sort it

BIONONE

28/4/17
What is all the time, money and hype for when they come up with projects like this or even nothing particular...?

All i hope for is that once ZF releases one of their high end 1:1 cases that the RM game will step up while the competition gets bigger and other decent case sets appear on the surface.

Otherwise it seems to be the case that they try to develop and rep new models on a hit and miss base...

Reactions: QueTip

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I hope so as I actually think it looks terrible. There is so much detail missing still. I know they will not replicate the gen movement, but this is a pretty poor effort. If this is what we have been waiting for, then I am giving up on ZF coming out with anything decent in the 011 series, and may just take a punt on the KVF.... I want one in RG and grey, so more suited as a summer watch.

ZF, you got 4-5 months to sort it

Pretty sure i saw the pics before in this exact setting.

APRMUSA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/18
In the video, the guy said: there is lots of detail needs to be revised. in Chinese. So still we need to wait for the new progress that they are working on.

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
ZF was raided a few days back, i was trying to order my zf master thin moon when i heard the news, lucky i got my hand on their new gmt tudor pepsi lol. this is just something i heard from my dealer, im not sure how you guys go with yours. let me know if i can still get zf product

Sent from my iPad using RWI

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
[video]https://zhiyuanma.smugmug.com/VIDEO/VIDEO/i-zZ2gHzN/A[/video]

ZF RM SKULL PHOTOTYPE MOVEMENT VIDEO
They fit a balance wheel in. But no tourbillon.
Much better than before, but still years to go.
Huge respect to ZF

An non working tourbillion is just a BS rep, no matter how nice the skull they made... Lol

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
ZF was raided a few days back, i was trying to order my zf master thin moon when i heard the news, lucky i got my hand on their new gmt tudor pepsi lol. this is just something i heard from my dealer, im not sure how you guys go with yours. let me know if i can still get zf product

Sent from my iPad using RWI

ZF is just on holiday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
It’s a very long wait but It seems we will have to wait for those watches much longer then expected.

Angus said “They (ZF) are busy in making other watches, RM is no longer their first priority anymore :(

+ More Options

tecbarrera

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/17
Sydney, Australia
It’s a very long wait but It seems we will have to wait for those watches much longer then expected.

Angus said “They (ZF) are busy in making other watches, RM is no longer their first priority anymore :(

+ More Options
Lol! Don't think it ever was. If they really bought an original to clone, doesn't make any sense to abandon the project or even put it off for later. Let's face it. ZF ain't gonna make an RM.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Lol! Don't think it ever was. If they really bought an original to clone, doesn't make any sense to abandon the project or even put it off for later. Let's face it. ZF ain't gonna make an RM.

I think they gave some difficulty with the replication.
this whole thing reminds me V6F Patek Philippe Nautilus hype!

Reactions: vcappp

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12

There was pictures posted somewhere on the forum of the gen RM11 taken apart. There are also pics of the reps of movement plate as well as the case and strap, it seemed like they had done too much already to abandon it. Maybe they ran into issues with some of the parts suppliers and it’s delaying the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp