• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

Timrm

24/4/18
Do we roughly know when it should release ? If it’s not releasing next 3 month I’ll give up

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Do we roughly know when it should release ? If it’s not releasing next 3 month I’ll give up

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

6 month ago they said "soon" but thats what they also told us 1.5 years ago... In their understanding of "soon" i would make the assumption that ZF will release this overhyped project around December... of 2021 or maybe 2023 or so.

"be patient" :hehehe:

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Was always supposed to be this November the last I heard. I would say before this CNY for certain at least for the skull.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
They better slap in a real tourbie in the RM052 with this amount of waiting. Its no rocket science making a watch. Even a RM.

Reactions: TagHeuerFan1963

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
In the factory news sections I asked PureTime what the chances were of us seeing the RM-011 by the end of 2018, his response:

"Big chance, and I have posted all the prototype parts on the forum already and so far I don't have any more."

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
75 pages later and we’re left exactly where this thread started: having no idea about anything other than that someone is (supposedly) working on something of unknown specification. Like a super-high level Aquanaut. Oh, sorry, that was another lengthy thread with little substance. But at least the maker is the same. Truly, I wonder what’s the point of these threads when they cannot be even vaguely informative. I will stop reading both super-hype ZF release threads until one day I see a ready product on the TDs websites. I could have written a peer-review level article on any topic of human knowledge in the time I’ve waisted following the waiting room rumours :)

G

Quite. I don't trust anything coming out of ZF having gone through the debacle of the JLC Moonphase.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
There's a new RM on Puretime New Arrivals but I doubt it's ZF (puretime hasn't put in the details yet)

rme2018091401-01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquanautilus

Aquanautilus

Renowned Member
23/9/16
Ryan also has a new AQUANAUT on his site.
58fbe3688731e756ae52f0b7737547fd.jpg

There are already some threads about it.

Last edited:

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Guys keep the thread focused... it’s coming soon possibly by November. Rome wasn’t built in a day... lol

Remember the skull is coming first and then the RM011 thereafter. ZF pumping out a lot of cool watches lately, but taking time to correct specific parts on the new RM before releasing it... they are doing there best to make it as good as possible for a rep...

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
How long have you guys have been waiting for? ???? are they eventually release an RM or is this a scam ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tecbarrera