• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
So far What I know is..
the ZF will come out RM 052 skull tourbillon first, and is real tourbillon movement. Will coming this fall.

Reactions: robinhihi

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Why news about ZF RM011?

My guess is...
1. The 7750 mod real Skelton date movement now is executive for KVf now so far, So there is no chance ZF will have movement for the watch yet, just like ZF have executive tourbillion movement for RM 052 now, no other factory can have it.

2. ZF do not want to involved the RM011 market to against KVf now. It's kind of deal in the rep marketing.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
My guess is...
1. The 7750 mod real Skelton date movement now is executive for KVf now so far, So there is no chance ZF will have movement for the watch yet, just like ZF have executive tourbillion movement for RM 052 now, no other factory can have it.

2. ZF do not want to involved the RM011 market to against KVf now. It's kind of deal in the rep marketing.

Do you know if KVF is planing to refine RM11-3 RG or any other RM11 RG anytime soon? Perhaps v2 is in making? Slight refinement to dial would be great.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Do you know if KVF is planing to refine RM11-3 RG or any other RM11 RG anytime soon? Perhaps v2 is in making? Slight refinement to dial would be great.

Dial? They should work on their cases first. Even with a perfect dial, any KVF RM11 or other will be immediately drowned by its case shape, screw location etc.

Reactions: Stuvetjee

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Dial? They should work on their cases first. Even with a perfect dial, any KVF RM11 or other will be immediately drowned by its case shape, screw location etc.

Dial is an easy fix where case would have to be restructured. I can bet if KVF do any upgrade to those RMs anytime soon it will be the dial upgrade.

Timrm

24/4/18
So does anyone know if and when the RM011 come out ? Is it cancelled ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
So does anyone know if and when the RM011 come out ? Is it cancelled ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

What’s the point of posting here AND starting a whole new thread?!?

No, it will never come out... probably... or possibly it will, basically no one knows, just have to wait and see! It will probably be no better than KVF, if it can be thinner then this will be a big plus, but other than that I can’t see what they are gonna do to be better than KVF!!

DC

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
What’s the point of posting here AND starting a whole new thread?!?

No, it will never come out... probably... or possibly it will, basically no one knows, just have to wait and see! It will probably be no better than KVF, if it can be thinner then this will be a big plus, but other than that I can’t see what they are gonna do to be better than KVF!!

DC

Case shape, screw location. I could go on. I’ve said it before but will say it again for you, please stick to your KVF fanboy thread to worship that horrible release.

Reactions: Doud

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Case shape, screw location. I could go on. I’ve said it before but will say it again for you, please stick to your KVF fanboy thread to worship that horrible release.

Lol, put our handbag away, last time I checked it was an open discussion forum!

I’m sorry if my enthusiasm for a watch that’s been “coming soon” for the best part of a year now has started to wane somewhat! When it arrives, if it arrives, and if it’s as good as you seem to think it will be (despite having no evidence of this) then I’ll be right on that bandwagon with you!

I’m hardly a KVF fanboy, I sold mine, but it has one key advantage over the ZF in as much as it actually exists!

DC

watchtiger

22/11/16

I’m sorry if my enthusiasm for a watch that’s been “coming soon” for the best part of a year now has started to wane somewhat! When it arrives, if it arrives, and if it’s as good as you seem to think it will be (despite having no evidence of this) then I’ll be right on that bandwagon with you!

I’m hardly a KVF fanboy, I sold mine, but it has one key advantage over the ZF in as much as it actually exists!

DC

+ 1

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

DC

You’ve now completely come to a point where anything you say just screams bs. You’re also kind of contradicting yourself but let’s ignore that fact.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
You’ve now completely come to a point where anything you say just screams bs. You’re also kind of contradicting yourself but let’s ignore that fact.

No contradiction here, if I think the watch is good I will say it’s good, if it’s better than KVF I will say it’s better than KVF, but it doesn’t exist yet so I can say nothing about it, I don’t talk BS. My point is that all this hype over a watch that we know nothing about is stupid and pointless, and if people really want an RM011 now then they have options. KVF isn’t perfect, far from it, but no RM reps are perfect so we live with that!

Oh, and it would appear that others agree with me, go figure!

DC

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
PS: Apologies for arguing, it’s not in my nature, I will move on now, let’s see when it arrives what it is like!!

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
PS: Apologies for arguing, it’s not in my nature, I will move on now, let’s see when it arrives what it is like!!

Thanks

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
KvF case shape is completely wrong. From what Angus showed us so far ZF got the case shape right.

Now it’s just a patience game to see if they actually release it and how the rest turns out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: QueTip