• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Still looks like all junk honestly. Look at the screws and case looks like plastic. They are not molding this out of forged carbon like JF did with AP. This is simply a top layer of some crap on top of plastic. The Tourbillon look hideous, to each his own. Pass pass pass for me.

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Still looks like all junk honestly. Look at the screws and case looks like plastic. They are not molding this out of forged carbon like JF did with AP. This is simply a top layer of some crap on top of plastic. The Tourbillon look hideous, to each his own. Pass pass pass for me.

Which model are you talking about? The RM001? I hope not as I just dropped 800 big ones on it :p

DC

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

all the RM i had felt plasticky tbh...so not putting much hope in that

Reactions: TheDonSL

HEXER

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/15
The blue ceramic is a real reference, it’s a Paris Saint Germain limited edition!!

DC

Yes,it is similar with the psg edit,but missing the logo.....that's a big mistake

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
All of that is irrelevant. Just look at the datewheel lol. It is beyond me how a factory can fuck something so obvious up so badly

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
div_saphir_b_05.jpg

This is what they need, with the correct font offcourse. This one is made for Hublot.
I have been out of the rep scene for a long while but actually looking forward to this release since it's been announced. Must have been like 1 year ago?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
div_saphir_b_05.jpg

This is what they need, with the correct font offcourse. This one is made for Hublot.
I have been out of the rep scene for a long while but actually looking forward to this release since it's been announced. Must have been like 1 year ago?

Ah we’ve all pretty much given up on the actual ZF release, we now just use this thread for chatting nonsense and arguing mostly, haha!

DC

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
I still have little faith in ZF. Please don't let us down >
Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]