• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
LOL it doesn't even look like a rep, it looks like a toy lol

then again they say boys and their toys.........

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Frankly even the gen looks like a rep so it’s incomprehensible to me that someone hasn’t managed to get this watch right yet...

00_AC2492-9477-4_C59-_B9_D0-12_CA6_EC7_D9_AE.png

And just in case you’re all wondering, that is a gen... I know, right?!?

DC

first thing i would say about an RM-Rep with that bezel finish (beside the RM52) would be "totally wrong finish" then i remember that this watch actually got this finish...

then i remember that the over all look is a crazy concept - no wonder that there are only a couple of those in the wild... especially in Asia even all watches of the RM052 americas edition haha

that speaks for itself - i mean they have RM's with colorful dragons and lotus flowers that hide a tourbillon...

BIONONE

28/4/17
Now we are talking! Nice to see a progress in developing the NTPT.

Excited when it will be released and from which factory.

Also excited for the ZF NTPT (which is also still in development according to previous pages of this thread)

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
This was just released, same factory that released RM52
a week ago.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
This was just released, same factory that released RM52
a week ago.

Awful movement decoration, looks like the first releases of the RM035 several years back, carbon pattern might be better but other than that I’m afraid it’s junk!

DC

BIONONE

28/4/17
the carbon pattern on the RM030 looks actually nice and the zic zac is not too obvious (as there are also gens that have this pattern)

additional to that the matte finish looks more gen like than the plastic looking finish above... cannot imagine that it is from the same factory.

BIONONE

28/4/17
It looks damn good, where can I buy this? I’ll get it in a heartbeat

Sent from the RWI App

be patient. Reppists is known for his insights in upcoming models. I think our TD will get them soon. hopefully it is just a prototype and they can fix the DW...

Reactions: robinhihi