• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Lol

Reactions: SuperLory

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
instant pass from me...

I second that, looks utter crap. This exact kind of rep is the reason I’m so excited about the new RM001. We don’t want fake this and fake that, our expectations have grown, if it’s a rep of a chrono then guess what... we want a working chrono, and if it’s a rep of a tourbillon then ya know what... we want a working tourbillon!

This plastic pretend stuff just doesn’t cut it anymore now the rep factories are bringing real tourbillons in reps, times have moved on, and it might not be a perfect RM001 but it’s the absolute right direction and we should get behind it!

Just my two cents!

DC

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
There's a whole bunch of new RM watches on PureTime under new arrivals

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
There's a whole bunch of new RM watches on PureTime under new arrivals

These are watches that have been available from other TDs for months now, not sure what’s happened to PT lately but they have gone from getting everything first and giving their “industry insights” to getting things months after everyone else and not communicating at all with the forum community. Not a good sign for them!

DC

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
These are watches that have been available from other TDs for months now, not sure what’s happened to PT lately but they have gone from getting everything first and giving their “industry insights” to getting things months after everyone else and not communicating at all with the forum community. Not a good sign for them!

DC

Thanks for that. Even although I buy from Toro, his website isn't the greatest so I check out PT and Intime for pics.

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
The upcoming white ceramic rm030, it looks pretty darn good!

qEUVZBr.jpg
MnOYJXH.jpg
UVi12Qy.jpg
evdfoAJ.jpg
OT1qTrh.jpg

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Very nice they are repping other models now.

Im looking forward to see some real light shots and off course some movement insights. Finish looks good!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
There seems to be no real marketing strategy behind all this... i mean - from time to time there are some insights and some leaks of the progress and then there are some release dates like „next month, mid of july, end of the year“ and everything we truly got are rumors and insecurities as nobody wants to buy something else because there should be something new „real soon“ (not especially in case of RMs but in general with every announcement)

and now ZF has so many things to be released and all we see is a table clock and some Panerai haha

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
There seems to be no real marketing strategy behind all this... i mean - from time to time there are some insights and some leaks of the progress and then there are some release dates like „next month, mid of july, end of the year“ and everything we truly got are rumors and insecurities as nobody wants to buy something else because there should be something new „real soon“ (not especially in case of RMs but in general with every announcement)

and now ZF has so many things to be released and all we see is a table clock and some Panerai haha

Yeah pretty much, all the hype is complete b*ll*cks, pay no attention to all the supposed updates and release dates, if something decent is released just buy it, don’t wait for ZF as it will probably never actually happen!

DC