• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

KALIBER JEWELRY

Supporting Vendor
Trusted Dealer
24/5/18
Netherlands
Waiting, waiting, waiting, F5, F5, F5….

mr-bean.gif

Reactions: reppin

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Tnx mate.
Which model is it ?
Do you have any idea when will be a good rep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

read from page 1 - as the title says "ZF waiting room" implicates that there will be something in the future from ZF.

Otherwise there are alternatives. Do your reading ;)

BIONONE

28/4/17
Oh and it is an RM011 like in the title of the video.

Come on - it cannot be that hard haha

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Oranro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
read from page 1 - as the title says "ZF waiting room" implicates that there will be something in the future from ZF.

Otherwise there are alternatives. Do your reading ;)

Tnx sorry ! I will read it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mp412c

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/6/18
Might anybody know whether ZF have tried to emulate the correct screw size in the casing?
The screws on the latest KVF are far too large with the case drillings for them also being proportionally too large.
Thanks in advance.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Might anybody know whether ZF have tried to emulate the correct screw size in the casing?
The screws on the latest KVF are far too large with the case drillings for them also being proportionally too large.
Thanks in advance.

I think the bigger question is does anyone know if this project will ever actually happen haha!

DC

mp412c

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/6/18
I think the bigger question is does anyone know if this project will ever actually happen haha!

DC

I was advised by one of the sellers that they would be released in July. That could either have been in reference to the RM 052, the RM 11 or both - Im not sure!

BIONONE

28/4/17
I was advised by one of the sellers that they would be released in July. That could either have been in reference to the RM 052, the RM 11 or both - Im not sure!

according to the sellers and insiders there should be already much more than just a ZF release haha

imagine what could be there if everything the TDs and insiders told us was the pure truth :D

But hey - we got a ZF table clock which nobody ever spoke about before - so lets see what they are doing in the dark while we are all speculating.

Reactions: Stuvetjee

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
according to the sellers and insiders there should be already much more than just a ZF release haha

imagine what could be there if everything the TDs and insiders told us was the pure truth :D

But hey - we got a ZF table clock which nobody ever spoke about before - so lets see what they are doing in the dark while we are all speculating.

In the meantime ~
https://image.ibb.co/d34caJ/F60_C0_B5_C_6_ED6_4985_8576_26_F36_B39438_C.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/bWEM2y/950_D802_D_4778_4_DF7_9_C5_D_0_A5_B7_A870_D07.jpg