• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
There was another guy killed in the UK while they stole his Rolex. was on RWI before the great blackout. Can not find it anymore

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
A story from me, after all, we are in the waiting room anyway. Do not want to steel your time so do not read if you say. ehhhhhh what the heck, never seen so many words in a row. :)

Beside my normal vacations, paid by myself, flying with low cost airliners, to bungalow parks with plastic tables and chairs, two times a year I have the opportunity to travel like " A High Birth citizen" , on invitation that is.

One of these travels I remember the most and will never forget was two years ago. I was invited to see the Grand Prix F1 in Monaco. Tickets for "the Redbull Energy Station". You know, the home base of the RedBull team where the their famous pool is located.

From Holland we flew to Nice with a private jet. When we arrived in Nice you do not go to the average terminal where the "common people" are, waiting for there suitcases. Nope, a luxe automobile drives you from your jet to a special small and cosy terminal, only there for people who came in with their private jets. This small terminal is luxe. No questions asked, no passports control, no nothing. Why are we there you ask. Well, a glass of champagne makes the waiting more pleasant for the driver who brings you to the hotel. well, "waiting" ??? the men is already waiting for you.

Anyway, in this lounge was a group of American people, all black, flew in there with their private jets. Amazing guys and girls. BUT!!!! The watches those guys and girls had on their wrists, AP PP and so on, all gold and all full with diamonds. Golden necklesses and rings, full with diamonds. No suits, all sports cloth and sport shoes. perhaps a football team, basketball, rappers, I don't know. The Jewellery was amazing though. and they were all extreme relaxed. hahahaha. We went to our hotel. never saw them again.

The next day we went by boat ( Double von Dutch ) from our hotel to the floating RedBull Energy Station in the harbour of Monaco. Google it. It is amazing. I was on invitation, so I do not know exactly, but the price for those tickets can buy you a Gen Rollie Sub.

What I saw there on the wrists of men and women was amazing. I said to my female partner, if I had the money worth all these watches, I could buy all the houses in my neighbour hood. She said, have you seen the "bags" the women have? hahahaha. I'm not in womens bags, but she said that too was amazing.

When you are there, with your rep RM, nobody is gonna doubt you. (have not seen a RM there by the way).

My best friend who arranged this trip has a Gen Franck Muller, next to our table was a great looking girl, also with a FM, she had a Tourby version though. I said to my friend, look at her watch. A FM RG Tourby. He went over to talk to her. After a few minutes he came back. She agreed she had a FM, but had no idea what a Tourbillion is. It was a gift from her boyfriend, hahahahaha.

Max Verstappen crashed his car in that race (2016). Sunday, after the race we went by boat to the Monaco airport, there was our helicopter waiting to bring us to the Private jet lounge at the airport of Nice. We had a few drinks in the lounge before we left for Amsterdam in our private jet.

while lining up for the runway I looked out of the window. All private jets in line waiting. Between all these jets, one Ryanair and one Transavia. You know, the low costs airliners, for the common people.

I said to myself, Stan, you had a great weekend. Next time you are in that other big plane with the common people LIKE yourself.

So I can wear a real expensive Rep, lets say a RM on the trip I made to Monaco. But not on my own paid trip to Grand Canaria, with a bus transfer to a appartement with plastic tables and chairs. hahaha.

In the latter though I'm so happy, together with my wife.

sorry for the long story folks, but as I said, we are all waiting in the ZF waiting room, nothing to do. cheers to you all

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
KFxNN23.jpg

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
A story from me, after all, we are in the waiting room anyway. Do not want to steel your time so do not read if you say. ehhhhhh what the heck, never seen so many words in a row. :)

Beside my normal vacations, paid by myself, flying with low cost airliners, to bungalow parks with plastic tables and chairs, two times a year I have the opportunity to travel like " A High Birth citizen" , on invitation that is.

One of these travels I remember the most and will never forget was two years ago. I was invited to see the Grand Prix F1 in Monaco. Tickets for "the Redbull Energy Station". You know, the home base of the RedBull team where the their famous pool is located.

From Holland we flew to Nice with a private jet. When we arrived in Nice you do not go to the average terminal where the "common people" are, waiting for there suitcases. Nope, a luxe automobile drives you from your jet to a special small and cosy terminal, only there for people who came in with their private jets. This small terminal is luxe. No questions asked, no passports control, no nothing. Why are we there you ask. Well, a glass of champagne makes the waiting more pleasant for the driver who brings you to the hotel. well, "waiting" ??? the men is already waiting for you.

Anyway, in this lounge was a group of American people, all black, flew in there with their private jets. Amazing guys and girls. BUT!!!! The watches those guys and girls had on their wrists, AP PP and so on, all gold and all full with diamonds. Golden necklesses and rings, full with diamonds. No suits, all sports cloth and sport shoes. perhaps a football team, basketball, rappers, I don't know. The Jewellery was amazing though. and they were all extreme relaxed. hahahaha. We went to our hotel. never saw them again.

The next day we went by boat ( Double von Dutch ) from our hotel to the floating RedBull Energy Station in the harbour of Monaco. Google it. It is amazing. I was on invitation, so I do not know exactly, but the price for those tickets can buy you a Gen Rollie Sub.

What I saw there on the wrists of men and women was amazing. I said to my female partner, if I had the money worth all these watches, I could buy all the houses in my neighbour hood. She said, have you seen the "bags" the women have? hahahaha. I'm not in womens bags, but she said that too was amazing.

When you are there, with your rep RM, nobody is gonna doubt you. (have not seen a RM there by the way).

My best friend who arranged this trip has a Gen Franck Muller, next to our table was a great looking girl, also with a FM, she had a Tourby version though. I said to my friend, look at her watch. A FM RG Tourby. He went over to talk to her. After a few minutes he came back. She agreed she had a FM, but had no idea what a Tourbillion is. It was a gift from her boyfriend, hahahahaha.

Max Verstappen crashed his car in that race (2016). Sunday, after the race we went by boat to the Monaco airport, there was our helicopter waiting to bring us to the Private jet lounge at the airport of Nice. We had a few drinks in the lounge before we left for Amsterdam in our private jet.

while lining up for the runway I looked out of the window. All private jets in line waiting. Between all these jets, one Ryanair and one Transavia. You know, the low costs airliners, for the common people.

I said to myself, Stan, you had a great weekend. Next time you are in that other big plane with the common people LIKE yourself.

So I can wear a real expensive Rep, lets say a RM on the trip I made to Monaco. But not on my own paid trip to Grand Canaria, with a bus transfer to a appartement with plastic tables and chairs. hahaha.

In the latter though I'm so happy, together with my wife.

sorry for the long story folks, but as I said, we are all waiting in the ZF waiting room, nothing to do. cheers to you all

great story. maybe it was floyd mayweather and his team lol

when you are in a wealthy setting, nobody doubts your watch is real. wealthy people actually don't spend a lot of time trying to call out people on their watches, they are too busy enjoying their wealth lol

If I am in Monaco watching F1, last thing I am thinking about is if some guys submariner is gen or Noob factory.

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision

Stan, I’m in Gran Canaria right now rocking an AP. And I flew here on Jet2.com - truth is, no one gives a shit what I’m wearing but me. Probably 99% of the people here have no idea what an AP is.

6umLYpe.jpg

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Haha, love how off topic this thread has become... although it is only a waiting room so I guess anything goes!!

That MB&F robot is hilarious, but actually they’ve done a decent job replicating the gen!!!

DC

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I didnt want to disturb the already disturbed atmosphere over here in this thread too much haha

but as it is a ZF peoduction i thought it would fit right into the waiting process for the ZF RMs everone is excited about haha

just a small information what these freaking chinese workers are abled to do.
(While developing a RM11 clone haha)

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Haha, love how off topic this thread has become... although it is only a waiting room so I guess anything goes!!

That MB&F robot is hilarious, but actually they’ve done a decent job replicating the gen!!!

DC

They better make the HM2 rep again... miss it so, and so fucking rare...