• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

Eseips

5/4/16
Isn't that exactly what I said above before you all started dissing me lol!?

No one was dissing you, it was just a bit suspicious that someone who just joined here with a handful of posts layed out such a statement without any sources. it went a bit far though with the sarcasm maybe.
I apologize if you felt dissed!
Thanks however for your contribution, I would not have seen or recognized it if you wouldn´t have started the discussion and Yu Chen would have cleared it up with some actual side to side pics.

​​​​​​​have a good one mates

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
7b58f2614e640ef1fde036ce1497ffdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MasterWatch

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
The bottom looks good curvature wise. The top is a little off

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
The bottom looks good curvature wise. The top is a little off

Both are not curved enough and the overall shape is not tapered enough. If you look at where the case meets the strap on the pic above it’s obvious.

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
and why they fantasize the rep and mix things so up? :D

There are many rm52 reps (both cheap and high end) that were selling really well in the past, so making a rm52 can guarantee profit for ZF. Since it's not using a tourbilllon and movement constrains, so don't expect too much from it :) , but only 20 people have the gen, people would hardly know whether it's real or fake lol and one thing for sure build quality looks extremely good.

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
Sorry, but just like that you've confirmed it will be garbage with many flaws and the ZF quality is also suspect. Demand for that ugly model simply cannot be higher than other RMs. Calling bs on this hype thread

RM011 will suit you the best, forget about rm52 :)

Aquanautilus

Renowned Member
23/9/16
Ryan just added some more RM055s, also the Yas Marina, but all made by KVF...still no ZF.
reppists Will ZF also produce a RM055 after the RM052 and the RM011 ?

Reactions: tecbarrera

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
Ryan just added some more RM055s, also the Yas Marina, but all made by KVF...still no ZF.
reppists Will ZF also produce a RM055 after the RM052 and the RM011 ?

Man I’ve been waiting for zf since February 2017. Now they say q4 2018. Means they will do the first few with many flaws and by the time a decent one comes out it will probably be 2019.

I can’t wait anymore

Reactions: swordfish_77

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
Man nobody nobody will know

I’ve been wearing modded reps and Frankens for 7 years. Nobody is crazy like us here

Plus let’s not forget that Watch retails for $180,000 plus tax

And look at how close the rep is

Here are the mods I’m doing:

-Gen rubber
-Matte case
-Sunken screws
-2 x AR
-Silence rotor
-Waterproof
-Paint certain parts on dial (currently gold) paint them to silver
-Paint rotor light gray medium gray and dark gray (pic belo)
-Paint balance wheel silver
-Paint blue screws silver

9dd87ba9a8538465669eec6bfab9a991.jpg

Would you take modding orders....

Sent from the RWI App

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Man I’ve been waiting for zf since February 2017. Now they say q4 2018. Means they will do the first few with many flaws and by the time a decent one comes out it will probably be 2019.

I can’t wait anymore

always expect the rep factories to take 2 years longer than announced and everybody will be happy haha...

Just look at the V6 Nautilus... end of 2016 announced (nothing left to say)

Funtimezz

18/1/16
always expect the rep factories to take 2 years longer than announced and everybody will be happy haha...

Just look at the V6 Nautilus... end of 2016 announced (nothing left to say)

Or better yet just stop announcing things lol. Some of the best moments in the rep hobby is waking up and checking your TD site to see something absolutely amazing and 1:1 released.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Or better yet just stop announcing things lol. Some of the best moments in the rep hobby is waking up and checking your TD site to see something absolutely amazing and 1:1 released.

You are right - sometimes i hate watchbus and co and sometimes it gives me the thrill of expecting something very great hahaha

what a misery.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
This thread is going off BS. We all know anything released will be a disappoinment so stop pretending otherwise.

Reactions: SuperLory

Funtimezz

18/1/16
You are right - sometimes i hate watchbus and co and sometimes it gives me the thrill of expecting something very great hahaha

what a misery.

The greater the thrill, the bigger the possibility for bitter disappointment tho am I right?!

Reactions: BIONONE

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Jesus! I was going for a white ceramic RM011 from KVF and apparently it's all sold out. I've never had this happent to me before when buying a rep...this release must be very popular, this is a good sign, hopefully next batch is even better or at least factories realize people want more RM reps.

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Jesus! I was going for a white ceramic RM011 from KVF and apparently it's all sold out. I've never had this happent to me before when buying a rep...this release must be very popular, this is a good sign, hopefully next batch is even better or at least factories realize people want more RM reps.

There's no way it's sold out already! Which TD did you try?

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Supposedly but honestly I would try emailing a couple
other TDs first to confirm. I’d recommend asking Ken from ChazingTime as I picked up one from him less than a week ago.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I think the white ceramic looks great for a rep. It’s got flaws but so what? It looks like a great watch. I think ZF May be delayed also so I may buy one myself.

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17

Exactly

Many people above called it garbage

I contacted Toro. Intime. Chazing. All sold out. Available after 2 weeks they said

It’s a 90-95% rep for a tiny mini price compared to gen which no one sees

Nobody even knows the dimensions of the gen out in public

It’s not a Rolex. Or an AP. It’s a rarity. I live in a very affluent city and I’ve only seen 1 in 10 years

With my mods it will Be even more gen like. Its gonna cost me about 2400$ with gen strap

Worth it though

Good job KV

I also read DCs review on the RM011 and he was very impressed by it

I respect his opinion

Anyway to each their own

I’m as happy as a clam